Part 20

(The Next Morning)

We were sitting in the Living room of the Sway House eating breakfast and play UNO. Jaden was getting really pissed off since we kept blocking his turn.

"Seriously How many for block cards are there," He yelled frustratedly

"Baby it's just a game," I said and looked at me with a glare.

"Shut up you've blocked me twice," He said and I giggled. The only reason why he kept getting blocked was because of how we set up the deck, We were cheating to piss of Jaden. The game went on for three more minutes before Jaden threw his cards on the table. They went everywhere as he stormed off, we laughed before a door slammed upstairs. We all went silent and looked at each other for a few seconds.

"FUCK ALL OF Y'ALL!" Jaden yelled from upstairs and I got up. I went upstairs and Jaden's door was the only one closed so I knocked.

"Jay?" I questioned and heard a huff from the other side.

"What?" He questionably with a huff.

"Jaden it was just a game," I said and heard and angry groan.

"Fuck off, y'all cheated," Jaden said and I giggled at his how childish he was being.

"We might have but can you unlock the door?" I said and the door unlocked. I walked into the room as he fell onto his bed.

"Baby how about we head back to my place and do something fun," I said, sitting on the bed.

"I got a lot to do today," He said and I sighed.

"Ok, I guess I can just take an Uber home," I said and he sat up.

"Not happening, let me drive you," Jaden said and I looked at h questionably.

"You said you had a lot to do tho?" I said questionably.

"Ok, I'll have one of the other guys take you," Jaden said and there was a knock on the door. We looked over and saw Griffin.

"Are y'all coming back down?" He asked and we nodded.

"Griffin do you mind taking Y/N home?" Jaden asked and my heart started racing.

"Sure, I have to go out anyway," Griff said and looked at me.

"Are you ready?" He questioned and I nodded. I gave Jaden a quick kiss before grabbing my laptop and bag. I followed Griffin to his car and got in on the passenger side. Griffin got in after me and looked at me.

"You seem tense, do you want anything?" He said and I nodded.

"Starbucks?" I said and he chuckled.

"Honestly same," He said and started driving. After getting Starbucks Griffin passed me my drink and kept driving. At red lights he'd looked at me and smirk before looking away. When pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex he turned off the car and I looked at him questionably.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" He asked.

"Sure," I said and we got out that car. Once we got into the apartment, I cleaned up my living room a little bit after showing Griffin where the bathroom was. When he came out he sat on the couch as I finished cleaning.

"Thanks for driving me," I said and he nodded.

"No problem, I don't have to be where I have to be for about two hours, is it cool if I just hang out here?" He said and I nodded but felt a little weirded out.

"Would you like anything?" I asked and he nodded. Griffin came over to me, where I was standing near the TV and looked down at me. I looked up into his light blue eyes as my heart sped up.