Part 32

(Party Time)

Jaden and I were welcoming our friends in as they came in, almost everyone we invited showed up except Alexis.

"She's not coming baby, let's go have some fun," Jaden said and took my hand. I sighed and we went out to the backyard, everyone was mingling. Jaden took me over to where Josh, Griff and Nessa were.

"We need to cheer this one up," Jaden said and basically pushed me towards them.

"I just helped your mom bring the rest of the food out, how about we go get some food," Josh said and I smiled.

"Sure," I said and Josh dragged me and Nessa over to the food tables. We all partied for about an hour before cutting the cake and heading inside so Jaden and I could open presents. I was nearly done when Jaden handed me the box from his mom. I open and inside was a note. I took it out and started reading the note out loud.

"Dearest Jaden and Y/N I'm very sorry I couldn't be there for the baby shower but I hope it was a good one. What was inside this box was very important for Y/N. So if you're reading this right now Y/N turned around for a surprise," I read the note and questionably turned to Jaden, where was down on one knee. I gasped and dropped the note as I cover my mouth with my hands. He smiled before he spoke

"That night in my car when we truly got to know each other, I just knew we were going to have a future together. That day you told me you were pregnant, I wasn't ready for any of this. Then we took that break and I had a lot of time to think about us. The day I showed up at your apartment, I could tell you didn't want to forgive me but you did and I'm so happy that you did," Jaden said and started getting as emotional as me.

"You are the best thing that could happen to me and I wouldn't change anything about our relationship except for one thing. So Y/N L/N," I cut him off.

"Yes, a million times yes," I said and he chuckled, standing up.

"Damn let me finish first," He said and took my hands. I couldn't stop smiling and neither could he.

"Y/N even tho we are still young will you marry me some day?" He finally asked and I nodded, still crying.

"Of course I will," I said and he kissed me before sliding the ring on my finger. Everyone in the room clapped and cheered as I hugged him and he picked up his phone.

"Did you hear that Mom?" He asked.

"Yes I did and I'm really happy for you guys," Amy said over the phone and I happily sighed.

"I know you found the ring," Jaden whispered in my ear and I kissed him to shut him up. He kissed back and chuckled, pulling away.

"This has been a great baby shower, thank you all for coming," Jaden said as his arm was wrapped around my shoulders. I kept looking at the ring, completely happy and still a little shocked. Everyone started leave as I helped my parents clean up a little bit. Jaden was bringing some of the gifts upstairs to the nursery when the doorbell rang. I put the empty food pans on the counter and went over to the door. I looked through the window and saw Alexis? I opened the the door and she smiled.

"Hey Girly," she said before I hugged her. She hugged back then we went inside.

"I'm guessing I'm a little late," she joked.

"It's cool I'm just happy to see you," I said and she handed me a small gift bag. Inside was a gift card to Target (typical Alexis) and the pregnancy test I took, that I thought I lost.

"I found it while cleaning out your room and thought you'd want to keep it," Alexis said and I smiled.

"Thank you I thought I threw it away," I said and Jaden came downstairs.

"Alexis?" He questioned coming up to us.

"How's things?" He asked and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Good, sorry I didn't make it, I was called into work this morning and got out late," she said.

"It's all good," Jaden said and I smiled.

"So what'd I miss?" She questioned.

"Our baby girl will be here in about two weeks aaaannnnddd," I said and raised my hand with my engagement ring on it. She gasped and took my hand to look at the ring.

"Damn Jaden," she said and he chuckled.

"How much?" She questioned.

"It was my grandmother's and my mom gave it to me to give to Y/N," Jaden said with a smile and looked at me.

"Do we have a name yet?" She questioned and Jaden looked at me.

"We were supposed to keep it a surprise but I'll leave that up to Y/N to tell you," Jaden said and walked away to bring more stuff upstairs. I brought Alexis into the kitchen where My parents we cleaning.

"Alexis sweetie it's good to see you," My parents said and my mom gave Alexis a hug.

"You too," She said and we sat at the island.

"So do I have to wait to hear this name?" Alexis questioned and my parents looked at me.

"Jaden!" I shouted and he came running downstairs.

"Is everything ok, it's only been five minutes," He said, coming into the kitchen.

"Everything is perfect, I want to tell them the name," I said and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Ok let's do it," He said and kissed my temple.

"The name we chose Is Lara Angelina Hossler," I Said and Jaden kissed my head again.

"That's adorable," My mom said with a smile.

"Thank you, we really like it," I said and Jaden nodded. After almost an hour Alexis eventually left and we had finished cleaning the house. My parents went up to bed as Jaden and I sat in the nursery putting away baby clothes and other stuff.

A/N:

I like the name I chose I got the Angelina from this comment.

And I honestly got Lara from looking up at my Netflix poster of To All The Boys I've Loved Before

And I honestly got Lara from looking up at my Netflix poster of To All The Boys I've Loved Before. But hey another long ass Chapter hope y'all enjoyed