Part 14

(The Next Day)

I was on my way to my monthly appointment and Jaden is supposed to meet me at hospital. When I pulled up to the hospital Jaden was standing outside. I got out my Uber and he walked up to me.

"Hi," I said and hugged him. He hugged back and smiled against my neck.

"You ready for this?" I asked and he nodded. Jaden intertwined our hands as we walked into the hospital.

"So what should we do after this?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Lunch?" I suggestions and we went over to the elevators. During the appointment Jaden couldn't be in the room since this was the first time I had brought someone with me and I never mentioned anything about the father.

"So who's the young man in the waiting room?" My doctor asked.

"The baby's dad," I said.

"Just the baby's dad or is he more than that?" She questioned.

"I don't know yet," I said and she started typing on the computer.

"Would you like him in here?" She asked and I nodded.

"That'd be great," I said and she left the room and came back a couple minutes later with Jaden. He sat in one of the chairs and smiled at me.

"So how have things been going?" She asked.

"Good, I've been doing everything I'm supposed to," I said and Jaden went on his phone. The rest of the. appointment went smoothly and she asked Jaden a couple questions since he was here. After the appointment we got lunch from the hospital cafeteria before heading back to my apartment. Jaden fell onto the couch as I put the leftover lunch in my kitchen.

"Today was good," he said as I sat next to him.

"Yeah it was," I said and looked at Jaden.

"So have you spoken to Alexis?" Jaden asked and I shook my head.

"She was really mad that I moved out and we have talked probably once or twice but it was about getting my name off out lease," I said with a sigh.

"Damn so you really have been MIA for three months," He said and I sighed again.

"Yeah and what about you, to the people I do talk to they haven't seen you around either," I said and he smirked.

"So you were keeping tabs on me?" He questioned.

"I didn't say that," I said and fully turned to him.

"But you kinda did," He said and I shook my head.

"You are so full of yourself," I said and got up from the couch.

"So who exactly did you ask?" He asked as I went over to the kitchen.

"Ryan," I said and he came over.

"Gay Ryan?" He questioned and I nodded.

So you had a tab on me," He said and sat on one of my barstools.

"Possibly," I said leaning on the counter. We looked at each other for about a minute from across the island before he smirked.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing, what time is it?" He said.

"3:30? Why?" I said and he got up.

"I should get going," He said and I pouted.

"No, stay a little longer," I complained and he came around the island. Jaden wrapped his arms around my waist as I had my arms folded.

"I'll be back tomorrow," he said before kissing me quickly. I walked him to the door and kissed him again before he left. After Jaden left I went to my room and watched some Netflix for a couple hours.