Part 11

(The next morning)

I got woken up by Jaden climbing back into my bed.

"Hey," he said and kissed my forehead.

"I don't feel good," I groaned and rolled over, facing away from him.

"Do you want anything? I could run to the store," Jaden said and I shook my head. I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked like shit. I felt hung over even tho I didn't get drunk last night. I felt dizzy and nauseous as hell. I end up falling to my knees and threw up  in the toilet.

"Y/N?" Alexis questioned, knocking on the door. I leaned back on the wall as well the door unlocked and opened.

"Y/N?" Alexis questioned again and I looked at her.

"You ok?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I feel like ass,"I said and she came over and felt my forehead.

"You're not warm, how about you go lay down for a bit," Alexis said and I nodded before cleaning myself up, and heading back to my room. Jaden looked at me from where he was sitting on my bed.

"You ok?" He asked and I shook my head. I laid down and looked at him.

"I feel so fucking sick," I said and he gave a weak smile.

"Maybe you have morning sickness," Jaden said and I shrugged.

"Maybe but I need more sleep," I said and he kissed my head before getting up.

"I'll be back later," Jaden said, grabbing his car keys off my dresser. I fell back asleep for another two hours and when I woke up, I felt a little better. I got out of bed and wandered downstairs to find Alexis watching something with Ryan.

"Hey," I said and they both looked at me before I walked into the kitchen.

"How you feeling?" Alexis asked, coming into the kitchen.

"Better than how I felt earlier," I said and she started making more popcorn.

"So there's this party tonight and Ryan and I were gonna go," Alexis started.

"Ok? Do you want me to go with y'all?" I questioned and she nodded.

"Please, you haven't left the house in awhile and you could use some party time," Alexis said, sounding desperate.

"Ok I'll go for a hour but that's it," I said and she smiled.

"Cool we leave in 4 hours," She said and I nodded.