Part 35

After another two days in the hospital we were finally going home. Jaden was putting Lara in her car seat while I was packing the bags.

"Babe where's her pacifier?" Jaden asked.

"I thought I gave it to you?" I said and he looked over at me.

"Well I don't have it," He said and I rolled my, getting the extra one out the bag. I gave him the extra pacifier and finished packing the bags. We took everything down to the car and I sat in the back with Lara. The car ride was short and for some reason Jaden was acting weird. When we got home the house seemed quite, like my parents weren't there.

"Mom, Dad?" I shouted as I put the bags down. Jaden put the car seat on the couch as My Dad came down the stairs.

"Hun they're home," My Dad shouted up the stairs and my mom came down. They hugged us them my Dad went over to the car seat on the couch, I followed and helped take Lara out of it. I watched my Dad hold Lara and felt tears forming in my eyes.

"She's beautiful," My Dad said and My mom came over. I looked over at Jaden and he rolled his eyes before walking away.

"I'll be back, her bottle is in the bag," I said and went into the kitchen where Jaden was drinking something.

"What is that?" I questioned.

"Nothing," he said and I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Seriously, it's one in the afternoon and we just got home from the hospital," I said and took the cup from him. He rolled his eyes and grabbed another cup and poured himself more of whatever he was drinking.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked and he glared at me for a second.

"You tell me Y/N," He said and I was honestly confused.

"What happened, you were fine last night?" I questioned and he sighed before taking another drink then walking away, upstairs.

"Jaden?" I stopped him at the bottom of the stairs.

"What's wrong?" I asked again and he looked at me with tears in his eyes and frustration.

"People are just saying so much shit about Lara not being mine and you just saying she is mine of clout," He said and I sighed.

"Don't listen to them we both know Lara is yours and I would never use you for clout in anyway, I barely even use social media," I said and he nodded.

"Go rest for a little bit, the last couple of days have been stressful and you've barely slept," I said and he went upstairs. I went back into the living room where my mom just put Lara back in her car seat to sleep.

"Maybe I should put her upstairs then we can do something while she naps," I said, picking Lara up.

"Ok and where's Jaden?" My mom said.

"He's not feeling good and hasn't gotten much sleep so I told him to go get some rest," I said and brought Lara upstairs to the nursery. I looked around the room for a second and smiled.

"This is your room babygirl," I whispered and put her down gently in the crib. I set up a baby monitor by the crib and left the room. I walked over Jaden and I's room to see him fats asleep. I closed the door and went back downstairs to find my parents watching something on the TV. I joined them but had to quickly head back upstairs after thirty minutes since the baby had woken up.