Part 3

"Oh I know him," Alexis said and I was shocked.

"You know him? How?" I asked.

"He's friends with Bryce and we've hung out at least once," Alexis said.

"Do you have his Instagram?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah," She said, taking my phone and putting his @ in the search bar.

"Oh no," Alexis said.

"What?" I asked frantically.

"He has a girlfriend," She said and I took my phone and looked at the picture.

"Damn it," I said, frustrated.

"Want me to call him?" Alexis said and I got excited again.

"Yes, yes please," I basically fangirled and She dialed his number. It took a couple things but he eventually picked up.

"Alexis?" He questioned.

"Hey Jaden," Alexis said.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I saw you were at Ryan's party last night and didn't get the chance to talk to you," She said and there was ruffling around on the other line.

"Yeah that Party was pretty lit," He said and I heard what sounded like a door lock.

"Sorry, The other guys are asleep and I didn't tell them about last night yet," Jaden said

"Oh what happened?"Alexis asked.

"I- I screwed this girl last night and She's been on my mind all morning, " Jaden said and I blushed.

"Really? But aren't you dating someone?" Alexis asked.

"Not anymore, we just decided to be friends," Jaden said and I mentally screamed and fangirled completely. Alexis looked at me as I tried not showing how exciting I was.

"Quick question, why are you asking me all this," Jaden said.

"Because I might know who your mystery girl is," She said and I hit her arm.

"Ow," she whispered in pain.

"Wait seriously?" Jaden said and she passed me the phone and motioned for me to say something.

"H-hi," I said awkwardly.

"Hi?" He said questionably.

"Jaden, this is Y/N she's been Thinking about you all morning as well, "Alexis said.

"Alexis!" I kinda shouted. Alexis got up from the couch and walked away.

"Oh My God, Hi Y/N," Jaden said and I bit my lip not knowing what to say.

"Hi Jaden," I said awkwardly.

"So about last night," He started.

"Stop," I said.

"What?" Jaden question.

"I can't talk about this over the phone," I said.

"Ok, so do you want me to come over, I know where y'all live," Jaden said and I thought back to last night, remembering a little bit.

"Yes," I said, quickly and he chuckled.

"Ok I'll be there in 20 minutes," Jaden said and I hung up the phone.

"Ooooooo Y/N wants more of Jaden Hossler," Alexis said coming into the living room.

"I do not, he's coming over to talk," I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"Well I'm gonna go meet Ryan so don't have to much fun while I'm gone,"Alexis said, taking her phone from me.

"We're only going to talk," I said as she left the house.