Part 23

(The Next Morning)

My Parents were going to stay at the house while Jaden and I went to the apartment to clean and Pack up. I was  in my room packing up clothes and other stuff while Jaden was packing up my kitchen.

"Babe?" Jaden yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I yelled back.

"Can you come here for a second?" He asked and I walked out to the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked.

"That Day Griffin dropped you off did he come into the apartment?" Jaden asked.

"For like five minutes then left," I said and went to the fridge for a water.

"Did you have anyone else over that day before I got here?" Jaden questioned.

"No, it was just me, "I said and he looked ate questionably.

"So what's with the used Condom in your trash?" He asked and I looked at him questionably.

"What?" I questioned.

"There's a used Condom in your trash, who's is it?" He questioned.

"Yours?" I questioned.

"Why did you go through the trash?" I asked.

"Dropped my airpod while cleaning," he said.

"Jaden I'm telling you, it has to be yours," I said and kissed his cheek.

"Because you're the only one who can fuck me," I whispered in his ear and he smirked. Jaden pulled my waist in and pushed me against the counter.

"So let me one last time before stop," He said, seductively.

"Nope we have to finish packing," I said and he kissed me quickly.

"Ok but I want some of you Later,"He said and I shook my head and went back to my room. After a couple of hours we were almost done, Jaden and I were sitting on the couch waiting for our food to get here.

"Jaden I need to tell you something," I said and he rubbed my knee.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Before we met I knew one of your roommates," I said and he nodded.

"Griffin, I know this already," He said and I took his hand.

"Yeah but I feel like you should know this from me, Griffin and I slept together once," I Said he stiffened up.

"Oh..." He said and I squeezed his hand.

"Ok and You're telling me this why?" He questioned.

"Because it happened again and I've felt so guilty about it and I love you so I didn't want to keep this from you," I said and he took his hand away from mine.

"I need a minute," Jaden said, getting up from the couch.

"Jaden I'm sorry," I said and he walked away from me without saying anything. I heard my bedroom door close and I sighed. After a couple minutes Jaden came out of the room. He gave me a weak smile and went to the door. He got the food and sat next to me on the couch.

"You ok?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I'm not happy that you cheated on me but we've cheated on each other and we're still together," He said and I smiled.

"That and I know I'm better than Griffin," He said and I giggled. I nodded and kissed him quickly.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said, with a smile before kissing me again. We ate our food before packing up the car with whatever we could and headed back to our place.