Part 30

(A couple months later)

I was sitting in the nursery in a rocking chair we got from IKEA, watching Jaden paint the was a baby pink color.

"So you're not gonna help me?" He asked and I looked up at him,from my phone.

"Nope," I said and looked back at my phone.

"Why not?" He questioned and put the paint roller in the thing.

"Hella Pregnant here," I joked and he chuckled.

"Two weeks left," he said and I smiled.

"Yep," I said and came over to me. He got onto his knees and put his ear on my stomach.

"Babygirl we're waiting for you," Jaden said in a soft voice and I smiled.

"And you said you weren't ready for this," I said and he looked up at me.

"I'm ready now, aren't I?" He Said put his ear back on my stomach. I felt a kick and I'm guessing he did too from the way he back away.

"She just kicked me," Jaden said and I giggled.

"She's telling you to get back to painting her room," I said and he rolled his eyes, playfully. Jaden got up from the floor and went back to painting. I got up from the rocking chair and went downstairs for some water. While drinking my water there was a knock on the door. I went over and the mail man was standing there with a box in his hand.

"For Jaden Hossler," He said and passed me the box. I signed for it and closed the door. I looked at the box and it was from his mom.

"Jay!" I shouted.

"What's up?!" He shouted back.

"You got a package from your mom!" I shouted and he came running down the stairs.

"I've been waiting for this," he said and took the box from me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A gift for the baby shower since she can't make it," He said.

"That sucks, can we open it?" I said and he chuckled.

"She said wait for the baby shower," Jaden said and I pouted.

"Fine but are you almost done?" I said and  he nodded.

"I have one more wall to do but do you want to go get some lunch?" Jaden questioned and I nodded.

"Yes," I said and he smiled with a small chuckle.

"Ok let me change out of these paint covered clothes and we can head out," Jaden said and went back upstairs. A couple minutes later Jaden came back down as I just got my shoes on. He chuckled and I looked up at him.

"Shut up," I complained and he chuckled again.

"I didn't even say anything," He said.

"But you laughed, you know this is your fault," I said and he nodded.

"Let's go," Jaden said and I followed him out to his car. We drove to one my favorite spots for lunch and we got what we usually get when we go there.