Part 4

About twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. I got up as quickly as I could and open the door.

"Hi," I said awkwardly.

"Hi," He said too and I let him in and closed the door.

"So about Last night," He started.

"What about it?" I asked.

"That was probably one of the best nights of my life," He said and came closer to me.

"Oh, "I said, biting my lip slightly and stared into his beautiful diamond blue eyes.

"So how long have you known Alexis?" He asked and I walked around him and went towards the stairs.

"About a year," I said and he followed me. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and turned to him.

"What's up?" He asked and we never broke eye contact.

"Nothing," I said, again biting my lip trying not to jump his pants right now. I quickly went upstairs, with Jaden behind me and we went into my room.

"So please don't tell me Last night was your first time, " Jaden said, closing my door.

"Nope, first drunk sex yes, "I said and he laughed. Oh that laugh, he's even hotter sober.

"And what did you think?" He asked

"I don't know," I said and he came over and stood in front of me while I was sitting on my bed. He bend down and put his hands on either side of me. His eyes never left mine.

"How about we refresh your memory," Jaden said.

"Thought you'd never say something," I said and I quickly smashed my lips onto his. He kissed back and held my waist while pushing me back. He bit my bottom lip making me jump back.

"What?" He questioned and I looked up at the already sweaty boy that was hovering over me.

"Nothing, I've never had my lip bitten before, "I said as his hand guided my shirt up to bellow my boobs

"Get used to it babygirl," He whispered in my ear before nibbling my earlobe. I bit my lip again and he smirked before kissing me again but this time more harshly. I gripped his grey sweats before he grabbed my wrist.

"Eager are we?" He said in this sexy, raspy voice and I nodded, not knowing what to say.

"Hold on baby we'll get there," He said in that same sexy toned voice. Jaden went really slow with his movements of removing our clothes and kissing me all over till the point that I was getting really impatient.

"Jaden can you just Fuck me," I said and he smirked before sliding on his condom and slamming in. I pretty much screamed and wrapped my hand around his neck. He connected our lips and continue to kiss me harshly while pounding me, the same way he did last night. No matter how much he kissed my I still screamed in pleasure.

"Fuck Jay don't stop," I screamed and he looked down between us to see what he was doing to me.

"Fucking Crist baby I missed you since last night, "he cursed and Continued. My back arched making it feel way better for the both of us. I came after him this time and we were both breathless messes. He fell down next to me and I looked at him.

"God I think that was better then last night," Jaden said with a breathless laugh.

"Yeah because we were sober this time," I said and he kissed me again. I kissed back as I heard the front door open.

"Shit Alexis is back," I said scrambling up to get my clothes and he did the same.

"So you're not gonna cover those?" He said, pointing out the Hickeys on my neck and chest.

"She'll think there from last night," I said and he kissed me one more time before sitting a cross the room on the floor while I sat on my bed. Alexis walked in and looked at both of us.

"So what happened while I was gone?" Alexis said looking at both of us.

"Nothing, just talking," I said and saw the opened condom wrapper on the floor.

"Ok? Jaden how long are you staying?" Alexis asked and he stood up.

"Actually I was just leaving," Jaden said and went to my door.

"It was nice meeting you Y/N," Jaden said, waving to me and I waved back. He quickly left as Alexis sat on the edge of my bed.

"I know for a fact y'all fucked while I was gone," She said and I shook my head.

"C'mon Y/N I'm not an idiot we all saw the Condom wrapper on the floor she said and I picked it up.

"Ok fine we might have," I said.

"Damn girl, but be careful Party Boys like him like to hit and run, "Alexis said and I never thought about that.

"He's different tho, he said last night was one of the best nights of his life, "I said and she rolled her eyes.

"They all say that, then he's gonna continue to fuck you for the next week, get bored then leave, they're all the same, "Alexis said and I didn't know if she was right or not.