Part 7

The next morning my phone starting ringing in the front seat making both of us wake up. I grabbed my phone and answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Y/N were are you?" Alexis asked, sounding a little pissed off.

"I went out last night," I said.

"Are you with Jaden?" She asked and Jaden kissed my head.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Girl you need to get home we have important things to take care of today," Alexis said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok I'll have Jaden Drive me," I said and he was holding back a laugh.

"Ok just get here by noonish," Alexis said before hanging up.

"We have two hours before noon," Jaden said.

"So?" I questioned.

"You'll see,"Jaden said with a smirk and shifted both of us so he was kneeling in front of me. He swung both my legs over his shoulders and smirked up at me.

"Jay? I don't if we-" I cut off by him licking up and down my folds.

"What was that?" He asked, sending vibrations through out my body.

"Nothing," I chocked on a moan before he started sucking on my clit. I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged on it when I wanted more. He moaned from me pulling his hair, which sent more vibrations though my body. His tongue made it to my entrance and I could feel his nose as he plunged his tongue in. I moaned as he pulled back to look at me.

"Why'd you stop?" I whined.

"Because I can," Jaden said with a smirk.

"Jaden," I whined and he chuckled.

"How much do you want this?" Jaden said with another smirk.

"Jaden I woke up to a phone call and you decide you want to that so now I'm fucking horny so just fuck you," I said and moved my legs off his shoulders.

"You have at least five times," He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going inside so get dressed and go home," I said, getting out the car to grab my clothes from off the hood. Jaden followed me and we both got dressed.

"I still have your taste in my mouth," He said with a smirk.

"And I'm tired and want to go lay in my bed," I said and he pulled me close. I looked into his addictive eyes before he kissed me. His saliva was different. He smirked into the kiss I melted more into it.

"I can't wait to taste you again," Jaden said after breaking the heated kiss.

"Will I see you tonight?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I might stay home, I'm to sore to go anywhere," I said and he smirked before going to the driver's side.

"So I'll be back tonight, when she leaves," Jaden said and got into his car.

"No, go to that party, "I said, opening the garage door.

"We'll see," Jaden said before leaving. I closed the garage door before going into the house. Alexis was standing in the kitchen with her arms crossed.

"Ahh," I jumped, seeing her.

"So you fucked him in our garage," She said and I felt really awkward.

"Y/N I'm done warning you, Jaden Hossler is a fucking sex attached and he's gonna end up finding another girl tonight at that Party so you better haven't caught feeling for him," Alexis yelled and I thought for a second. I did catch feelings, last night while we were cuddling and talking. We found out we had a lot in common.

"I didn't, we're just fucking," I said.

"Yeah until he gets you fucking pregnant, he'll leave you and will pay for that fucking abortion, " She yelled.

"Alexis I can take care of my fucking self and if I decide I want to Fuck a really cute guy I'm gonna do it," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fucking slut, how about you go live with fucking Jaden and once he gets tired of you don't come crying to me, be all I'm gonna do is say I told you so," Alexis said before stomping upstairs. He door slammed as my stomach tied up in knots. A tear fell down my cheek as I went upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and looked at my phone. I called Jaden and he picked up instantly.

"Hey," he said as I wiped my tears.

"I can't keep doing this," I said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Us or whatever you want to call it, but I'm hurting my best friend  by just talking to you," I said and he sighed.

"But-"I cut him off.

"Jaden just block my number," I said as more tears fell down my cheek. I hung up phone and threw it across my bed as I broke down crying. I cried so much that I didn't notice Alexis come in. She rubbed my back and kept whispering,"I'm sorry." I looked at her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry too," I said and she squeezed me a bit.