Part 25

(A couple days later)

Jaden and I were packing up whatever was left at the apartment and I was returning my lease and keys to the landlord. After packing up the moving van I returned the keys as Jaden sat in the van waiting for me. Once I got into the van Jaden kissed me quickly before driving.

"Can we get some food before heading home," I said and Jaden smiled.

"What are you in the mood for?" He asked.

"In N Out, " I said and he looked at me as we stopped at a red light.

"Ok but I have to stop at the Sway House for something," Jaden said and I looked at him.

"What about Griffin?" I questioned as the light changed.

"What about Griffin?" He questioned.

"Isn't he gonna be there?" I asked.

"Yeah but I don't care," He said and we pulled into In N Out. After getting some foods we drove to the Sway House. Once we got there the guys were looking at Jaden.

"Hey bro," Anthony said awkwardly.

"I just need to grab my laptop Charger and my camera and I'll be out of here," Jaden said and Bryce stopped him at the stairs.

"He's upstairs," Bryce said and Jaden rolled his eyes. I followed Jaden up to his room. I laid on the bed and he chuckled.

"We're literally leave in like two minutes," Jaden said and I shrugged.

"I'm comfy," I said and he came over to me. Jaden sat next to me and looked down at me. I smiled as he leaned to kiss me. I kissed back and he pulled away with the biggest smile on his face.

"Let me grabbed a couple more things then we'll get out of here," He said, getting up. He went to his closet and went through it for some stuff. I laid on his bed and looked through Instagram. After at least an hour Jaden was done packing like 4 bags while I had fallen asleep.

"Baby," Jaden whispered. I groaned and rolled over, facing away from him.

"Babe we have to head back to the house," Jaden said and I nodded, being half asleep. He chuckled and kissed my head before I heard the door close after a couple minutes. I fell back asleep and got woken up a little later with my head on Jaden's lap. We were in the moving van. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Hey were you feeling ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"Just tired," I said and kissed his cheek.

"I called your Dad and told him I ordered some food to the house so by the time we get there it'll be there," Jaden said and I smiled and put my head on his shoulder.