• PROLOGUE •

"Hmm~" you hummed while flipping the pancake. You usually do this when you're excited, and you are. Because finally, you're going to your dream high school, Karasuno High School or what you like to call it, School of Crows.

Today is your first day and you already had a club in your mind that you would like to get into, the boy's Volleyball Club! That's right, you're going to apply as their manager.

You finally drizzled the syrup on your pancake before eating it with a strawberry milk. You started reminiscing about when you first saw "little giant" on television. As a child, you got inspired after seeing something that incredible.

At first, you tried playing volleyball, but even though you practice everyday, you never made it as a regular, both in Elementary and Middle School.

But you didn't let it affect you, instead, you decided to be a volleyball manager since you're skilled in organizing and managing.

After all, volleyball helped you recover from your parent's death. They died from a traffic accident in which you were involved, fortunately, you lived.

Right now, you're currently staying at your parent's house in Miyagi Prefecture. You just moved in after you finished middle school, because your mother's sister, your aunt, didn't want you to go and let you live alone in Miyagi.

Of course, you convinced her, saying that you're independent enough to live alone and your paranoia will protect you, somehow.

I mean, who the hell checks their door if it's locked, five times a day? And you're not really scared either because your cat and dog, Haku and Ramen, is living with you.

Luckily, your parents made a lot of money when they were alive, enough to guarantee your college tuition fee. Your aunt manage them since you're still a minor, but she gives you so much more than you need.

"Woof! Woof!" Ramen barked and instinctively, your head turned at the clock.

"Ah! I'm going to be late!" You exclaimed as you stood from your seat and cleaned the table. After washing the dishes, you headed upstairs and grabbed your bag.

You checked yourself in the mirror first before sprinting downstairs to put your shoes on. Your (h/c) hair flowed behind you and your glistening eyes matched your enthusiastic smile.

You were definitely ready to meet the volleyball team of Karasuno High School!

—•—

You took a deep breath before finally entering the school's gate. Your heart was pounding and the only thing that's on your mind was the volleyball club.

You were absolutely oblivious to the stares that you're receiving. Everyone thought what a beauty you are, and you've got a nice figure too.

(Note: YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY! PERIOD.)

After finding out that you're in Class 1-4, your foot immediately brought you to the court. But you wondered why there were two guys fighting in-front of the door while they were holding a piece of paper.

You approached them and as you got closer, you noticed that the paper they were holding was their club application form and base from their conversation, they were kicked out.

"Uhm, excuse me. Can I ask something?" You softly asked and their attention was finally on you. The two boy's faces got bright red as they nodded simultaneously, and you continued.

"Karasuno's volleyball club, are they not accepting members this year?" Your voice was obviously sad, but the boys shook their heads furiously.

"T-That's not it! Y-You see, this guy and I are rivals in middle school, and we ended up fighting. So the captain kicked us out..." the boy with the orange hair explained and you thought he was cute as you fought the urge to touch his hair.

"Is that so?"

"Hng! I am Hinata Shouyo, Class 1-1!" Hinata smiled at you and you resisted from pinching his cheeks. You were a little taller than him so you concluded that he's like a little brother.

"I'm...Kageyama Tobio...Class 1-3..." the taller guy bashfully said.

"I'm Kuroo (first name), from Class 1-4! Nice to meet you!" You gave them a bright smile and they got even redder.

"B-By the way, Kuroo-san, are you applying too?" Hinata asked. You took out your club application form and showed it to them.

"Yes! I'm applying as a manager!" You excitedly said.

"Woww! Great choice, Kuroo-san!"

"Hehe, you can call me Y/N!"

"Okay, Y/N-chan!"

"Excuse me, are you applying as a manager?" A new voice made you turn around, and there you saw a goddess.

"A-Ah! Yes! I would like to apply as a manager!" You happily replied.

"Then, please follow me. I'm Shimizu Kiyoko, the current manager," Shimizu smiled at you and you blushed at how pretty she was.

"Nice to meet you, Shimizu-senpai!"

"Nice to meet you too, Kuroo-san."

You felt touched that she heard and remembered your name, you followed her to the court before waving goodbye to Hinata and Kageyama.

"See you later, Hinata-san, Kageyama-san." You grinned at them and they noticeably blushed even more.

You had a feeling that this year is gonna be fun.

Or so you thought....

++++

Author's Note:

Hello! Thank you very much for reading! I hope that you don't judge me that much hahaha! I'm not really good in english since it's not my first language, but I'm trying my best.

I'm just really obsessed with Haikyuu!! right now and I can certainly say that I'm in love with Tsukishimaaaaa!

Anyway, in this fanfiction, you are Kuroo Tetsurou's cousin and you stayed with his family until you moved to Miyagi.

Please don't plagiarize my story or any of my ideas. I apologize for any typographical and grammatical errors. Again, thank you!

- Yukiko Akashi