Chapter 29: First Argument

You passed by casually in front of Tsukishima, as if he was a stranger you didn't know

You passed by casually in front of Tsukishima, as if he was a stranger you didn't know. It hurts, but you had no other choice so you just clenched tightly at the tray of watermelon cuts you were holding for the players.

Since he was avoiding you ever since you two met Akiteru until you got to the Training Camp at Tokyo, you decided to do the same.

And you two basically stopped talking to each other.

A few people felt the heavy tension between you two, particularly your cousin. He sweat-dropped as he thought that him, provoking your boyfriend, may be the cause of Tsukishima giving you the cold-shoulder.

Hence, a hand on your shoulder stopped you from walking. You gave your cousin a questioning look.

"Y/N, I think I provoked Megane-kun..." Kuroo sheepishly grinned, but he got a startled look when your eyes got cold.

"So? What do you want me to do?" Yaku, who was beside him, got a perplexed expression plastered on his pretty face. Hearing you with a chilling cold tone was rare and they disliked when you use it.

It's because you turn into someone far scarier than Kuroo.

"Ah, nothing. I just thought, I'd let you...know..." Kuroo blinked at you and wondered whom your anger was directed to.

"Then, I'll give these out." You gestured at the watermelons and walked away from them with a blank look.

Tsukishima was listening and he had a conflicted expression. His grip on the water bottle tightened.

When you approached a bunch of guys to give them watermelons, they surrounded you immediately. These guys were interested in you from the start, and they saw this as a great opportunity to get to know you.

Your boyfriend didn't looked happy with his scowling face. His eyes were shooting daggers at the guys that flocked on you.

"Miss! What's your name?"

"Uh, Kuroo...Y/N." You were flustered at their behavior towards you. Nonetheless, you answered each of their questions while handing them the watermelon pieces.

"How cute! Can we call you Y/N-chan?"

"E-Eh...sure."

"Then, Y/N-chan! What year are you in?"

"F-First year..."

"Really? You're so cute!"

"Are you single?" They asked again.

Your uncomfortable expression faded into a sad look, but it only lasted briefly.

"Yes, I'm single." Your voice was loud and clear as you flashed them a smile. The boys around you cheered and asked you more questions.