Chapter 3: Horrified

"Shimizu-san! I have the measurements of all the first years

"Shimizu-san! I have the measurements of all the first years." You walked to Shimizu while she was writing something in her notebook.

"Thank you, Y/N-chan." Shimizu smiled at you as she took the paper from you.

"Boke! Hinata Boke!" Kageyama bickered at Hinata.

Your eyes widened when you saw Hinata sitting on the floor like he fell. You immediately rushed to him and asked him what happened.

"I collided with the net while I was trying to spike the ball..." Hinata smiled sheepishly as he rubbed his back.

You almost squealed because of his cuteness.

"Are you okay?" You asked nervously.

"Ung!" Hinata slowly nodded like a puppy and you thought he was more adorable because of his slight blush of embarrassment.

(A/N: I know that this is a Tsukishima fanfiction, but LOOK AT HOW CUTE HINATA IS! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! HE'S SO PRECIOUS! I WANNA CUDDLE HIM! AAAAHHHHHH!!!)

"H-Hinata-san, can I...touch your hair?" You gulped. Almost everyone heard your request and stopped what they're doing, but you didn't notice because you're focused on Hinata.

"E-Eh? S-Sure!" Hinata bashfully agreed. With the permission, you proceeded touching his unruly orange hair.

"Wahhh! Your hair is so fluffy!" You smiled blissfully at him as you rubbed your hands in his hair back and forth. Hinata was speechless and he got bright red like a tomato.

S-SHE'S TREATING HIM LIKE A PUPPY! Everyone thought.

"Y-Y/N, you can stop now, Hinata might die..." Sugawara stopped you, concerned for Hinata's life.

"I-I'm sorry, Hinata-san! Y-You were just so cute that I can't help it..." you were guilty.

"A-Ah! Y-Yesh!" Hinata blankly replied. It seems that he got overwhelmed by the fact that a girl touched his hair and called him cute at the same time.

Some of the members laughed at the scenario and everyone continued their practice. Soon, it was time to go home. Because you were just a manager, you were able to go home earlier than the members. While they were changing their clothes, you're already near the gate of Karasuno High School.

You were smiling while walking, touching Hinata's hair totally lifted your mood. You concluded that he really is an Angel. He's such a ball of sunshine that you wanted to take him home.

After you passed by the convenience store that you and the volleyball club almost always go to, you felt it again. You got shivers down your spine, and you were feeling anxious again.

You walked faster as you gripped the straps of your bag tighter. You didn't want to do what you did yesterday, but you had no choice. It's not like you can confront this person that you can't even see.

You decided that it's the best to not look back and keep looking forward to not alert this person that you're aware that he's following you. You're also scared to confront this person when you're alone which is the only chance, you can't find him when there's a crowd anyway.

You're not stupid enough to believe that this is a supernatural feeling, because what you are experiencing right now, is called "being stalked". From what you've heard so far, stalkers are the scariest, especially when they're obsessed with you.

Right now, you think that whoever this person might be, he's obsessed with you because of the persistency that he's showing.

Suddenly, someone grabbed you arm when you turned into a corner. This corner that you've turned into was isolated and dark. Furthermore, the person that grabbed you was covering your mouth and his arm is wrapped around your waist to make sure that you can't escape.

"Hmp! Uhmm!" You tried the break free but the person that was holding you is a lot stronger than you expected.

Tears started escaping from your eyes as you desperately tries to remove his hand from your mouth. Your heart was pounding loudly that it was the only thing you can hear and you're horrified right now, thinking that you might die.

Your eyes widened when you felt his breath against your right ear and you got goosebumps.

"I wonder what your skin tastes like? Does it tastes like milk? I wonder because your skin is so silky, or maybe Vanilla since you smell like it..." You heard him said with a perverted voice, then you felt something pressing at your back.

After you heard that, you wriggled much harder than before and he started threatening you. Because you're moving too much, his hand that was covering your mouth slightly loosened.

You grabbed this opportunity to bite his hand very hard until it bled.

"ARGH!!!" He screamed loudly and he accidentally released you because of the pain.

You immediately pushed him aggressively and when he fell on the ground, you ran for your life.

Meanwhile, Tsukishima was walking home alone because Yamaguchi suddenly had an emergency. He was wearing his headphones as usual while looking blankly ahead.

His gaze towards the sunset was suddenly interrupted when someone bumped at his back. He irritatedly looked at the person and removed his headphones, but he was shocked when he saw you with blood on your lips and your appearance looked like someone tried to take off your clothes.

You were trembling very hard and you can't stop crying that you don't recognize the person in-front of you because of the blurriness.

You clutched onto the person's clothes as you begged for help.

"Please help me! Help me! He's running after me! He's coming after me!" Your voice cracked and your grip tightened.

Tsukishima wrapped his arms around your shoulders defensively as he looked at where you came from. He saw a man wearing all black clothes, the unknown man tilted his head around, as if he was looking for something.

When his eyes landed on you and Tsukishima, he backed away and ran back to the corner. Tsukishima glared at him as he tried to remember his appearance.

After he was gone, Tsukishima looked at you while you still pleaded for his help. His hands cupped both sides of your face as he wiped your tears and you finally recognized him.

"...T-Tsukishima-san...?" You softly asked and he looked at you seriously.

After you confirmed that it was really him, your legs finally gave up and you fell on the floor. Tsukishima caught you, but since you can't stand anymore, he slowly helped you sat on the ground.

"Y-Y/N! Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked, but you only cried harder like a kid while facing the ground. You were shaking terribly and Tsukishima held a certain look in his eyes.

He lifted you and carried you, bridal style.

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

++++

UNEDITED