Chapter 13: It's Over

"What has gotten you so scared?" He asked and you stared at him in horror.

Screaming for help wasn't an option, you're not even breathing. Like there's a lump stuck in your throat.

You mind was telling you to run, but your body isn't listening.

MOVE! MOVE YOU PATHETIC GIRL! You yelled inside your mind.

"You're surprisingly kinky, I didn't know you like to bite. Do you like being bitten too?"

This was the last straw for you. Tears started falling uncontrollably from your eyes and Takeuchi grinned as he leered at you and rubbed his hands on your neck.

"Kei..." You whimpered and next thing you know, Takeuchi was lying on the floor.

A certain giant punched him hard on the face and he's now being held by the policeman and Yamguchi.

You were shaking furiously that it was so obvious. You looked at Tsukishima and it's the first time that you saw him so angry. He was clenching his fists as he stared daggers at Takeuchi before walking to you.

"Hic! Hic!" You were sobbing loudly and you tried to stop crying but what you've experienced was so terrifying. You want to stop crying because you feel like all you've been doing these days is to cry. And you felt vulnerable.

A hand cupped your face and you lifted your gaze. Tsukishima's conflicted expression greeted you as he wiped your tears.

"I'm sorry for being late," he softly said. You widened your eyes and you can't help crying more. He wrapped his arms around you and you cried on his chest.

Your hands clutched tightly at his black uniform as you continued to sob, and Tsukishima was stroking your head. You continued to tremble in his arms, but you felt safe.

He didn't let you go until you calmed down. The policeman urged you to head immediately to the police station with the culprit, but Tsukishima still didn't let you go by holding your hand.

Takeuchi was claiming that he was innocent, that he was just simply talking to you. He was maniacally screaming as he panicked.

Your eyes locked and you flinched, but Tsukishima covered your eyes with his hand until Takeuchi was inside the Policeman's car along with Yamaguchi. Tsukishima told you that you were going separately with them and you were relieved to hear that.

Since you've caught your stalker, you have to do the next plan; which is to call your aunt since you're still a minor and she's your legal guardian.

Tsukishima felt that you were reluctant to call her when you arrived at the police station, so he intertwined his fingers with yours and you looked at him.

He patted your head with his free hand, "Just call her, I'll protect you so you don't have to go back," Tsukishima sincerely said.

You just stopped crying but you felt your tears forming again, so you took a deep breath and smiled at him. It was a genuine smile, a smile that you only showed to him.

"Thank you, Kei," you thanked him again. For a moment, you forgot that you were just pretending.

His presence was so calming that you were at ease when you called your aunt. She greeted you cheerfully when she answered, but when you replied in a raspy voice, she got worried.

You gave her a short explanation of what happened and she immediately panicked when you told her that you were being stalked. She told you that she's going right away so you decided to wait for her in the police station.

Coming to Miyagi from Tokyo would surely take long, so while you were waiting for your aunt, the police took your testimony.

They also interrogated Takeuchi and Tsukishima gave them all of the evidence that you've collected for the past few days, even your cellphone where everything Takeuchi said to you earlier was recorded.

The policemen scolded you for being reckless, but they were still kind to you and they let you rest in a room with Tsukishima while you wait for
your aunt.

"You can rest here, Y/N-chan. I'll leave you two here and I'm gonna go to my cousin." Yamaguchi was referring to the policeman that helped you. You thanked him before he left.

It was just a small room that had a couch and a coffee table on the center. You both sat silently on the couch when Tsukishima suddenly got a call.

Turns out it was Sugawara and he's in the gym with the other crows. They were having a commotion as they each asked for explanation and they cheered when they heard that it's finally over and it made you smile.

"Hah, I'm glad that he's finally caught." Sugawara placed a hand on his chest.

"He's too dangerous so I'm really glad too," Daichi agreed.

"I feel like something heavy from my chest was lifted," Asahi said with a relieved expression, but he suddenly got pushed out of the screen by Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"Don't cry anymore, Y/N-chan!" Tanaka cried as he sniffed.

"Smiling suits you more, Y/N-chan!" Nishinoya exclaimed loudly and Hinata agreed with inaudible noises.

"Speak properly, Hinata boke!" Kageyama barked as he threw a ball on Hinata's head.

"You guys are too loud for your own good," Tsukishima remarked with a frown and you can't help laughing.

Sugawara then moved the camera to him and he laughed apologetically, "Sorry if these guys are too noisy, Y/N. We're all just worried."

"I know, Suga-san. Thank you very much for supporting me." After you gave him a bright smile, he bid goodbye, as well as the others and the call ended.

Silence surrounded the room as you started thinking about what happened. Your expression was solemn and you didn't notice that Tsukishima was observing you.

He took your hand again and you stared at him, perplexed. Tsukishima then proceeded to gave you his headphones and he avoided staring your way.

You were so tired that you can't think straight, so you just smiled. You shut your eyes as you listened to his songs. They were surprisingly calming.

Soon, sleep conquered you and your head fell on his shoulders. Tsukishima stared at you for a few seconds with sadness in his eyes.

He then kissed you on top of your head.

++++
Author's Note:

Sorry, I'm sleepy too while writing this chapter so it's shorter than usual.

Nevertheless, I still want to give y'all an update since I'm so happy!

I just reached 1k reads! I'm so happy I can dieeeee! Thank you very much for supporting this story! You're all so sweet and I'm so blessed!

I'll definitely continue this story because you guys are giving me so much motivation! I love you alllll!!!!

UNEDITED