Chapter 14: After

Note: Back to back updateee!! 'Cause y'all so precious!✨❤️

You, Tsukishima, and Kuroo waited patiently for the adults to finish the negotiation. Yamaguchi went home already since you insisted because you felt bad for causing him trouble. You did the same to Tsukishima, but he didn't listen and continued to hold your hand.

When your aunt and Kuroo came, your face got red because of the fact that your pretend boyfriend still hasn't let you go. But honestly, you were thankful that Kuroo still haven't noticed it yet, since you're sure that he'll likely cause a commotion just because of it.

Taking a deep breath drifted your attention to the door of the policeman's office. You were feeling anxious because of the situation, especially when Takeuchi Koji's mother came.

His mother wasn't exactly what you expected. She looked rich and classy, like it was hard to believe that that's your stalker's mother. She's nice to too.

At least that's what you thought before you saw her whispering insults to her son when the policeman weren't paying attention. She was degrading him while smiling happily; like how Koji said those disturbing words to you.

Looks like Tsukishima heard her too since the two of you were the closest to her.

"Now we know why he's like that," he mumbled with a displeased tone. You shot a glance towards Tsukishima and you saw him with a disgusted look.

After witnessing that, you told your aunt what you wanted; to drop the case. At first, your aunt, Tsukishima and Kuroo was heavily against the idea. Mrs. Takeuchi even heard all of you discussing about that, and she approached you saying that she'll pay you a lot if you won't continue the case.

Your Aunt's face turned sour, Kuroo looked angry and Tsukishima was pissed. But you clearly told Mrs. Takeuchi that you don't need her money even though you'll still drop this case.

You managed to convince everyone because Mrs. Takeuchi said that she and her son, will move out of Miyagi. She claimed that her son just ruined her reputation and career in Miyagi, so they'll go. Takeuchi Koji apologized to you too and you accepted it, but you're not a saint, you can't forgive him that easily. You hold a grudge on him, but he won't do this if he had better parents.

Even you, yourself, was against the idea of letting him loose, but you want to give him a chance to change his life. It's not his fault that he wasn't able to have better moral values.

What's worse is the fact that you think he might've developed his drive for tormenting you like that, from his mother, which is the only woman he possibly knows, based on the information that you'd collected around the school.

(Note: Raise your kids properly in the future! Because parental behaviors do affect their mentality! Only some of them avoid adapting their parent's traits. Like me! Hahahah. I'm not an expert though, I'm just speaking from experience.)

You looked at Kuroo when he suddenly clicked his tongue, "Shortie, are you sure that you want that creepy guy lingering around?" He wasn't looking at you when he asked.

"Tetsu-nii, to be honest, I don't want to."

His head shot to you and Tsukishima curiously glanced at you too.