Chapter 27: Pure Bliss

Note: Hello guys! Although some of you may want to see Akaashi and Bokuto being written here, I came to a decision to skip the first training camp since nothing really happened at Tsukishima's character development yet.

"We're here!" You exclaimed excitedly and your eyes shined as they glanced at your boyfriend, Tsukishima Kei

You've been acting this enthusiastic ever since Tsukishima asked you to go on a date.

Meanwhile, Tsukishima was frowning and he intertwined your fingers possessively. He was irritated because some of the guys in the amusement park has been staring at you, particularly your legs.

"Since when did you have a short skirt?" He irritably asked. Tsukishima asked because although you wear skirts, they're not short and usually goes below or just above the knee, even your school skirt wasn't short. This is because Kuroo taught you to never wear short skirts so you never shorten your uniforms.

"Ah, this? Himiko-chan lent it to me. Actually, my whole outfit is hers, except for this denim jacket and shoes." You beamed.

"But don't worry, I have shorts underneath."

Originally, you weren't supposed to wear a jacket. But when you saw Tsukishima wearing a denim jacket, you decided to wear one too. He looked so handsome and cool along with his white headphones around his neck that some girls are stealing a glance.

"Sure." He clicked his tongue and you thought it was cute that he's acting possessive of you.

When you saw a store that sells various of silly headbands, you immediately dragged Tsukishima there

When you saw a store that sells various of silly headbands, you immediately dragged Tsukishima there. He frowned more when he saw the animal headbands, as if he knew what you were thinking.

Since you can't decide what to get, you made Tsukishima try on several designs. Of course he was not happy, but he didn't complain either. He thought you both were gonna wear couple headbands and you'd be considerate enough to give him something more acceptable.

But he was dead wrong. Because you were wearing a cap, you only got a headband for him. Furthermore, you chose a the headband with pink cat ears.

"Hahahaha!!" You burst out laughing as you hold your stomach. The crease on his forehead deepened.

"Why am I the only one? And why cat ears?" He was annoyed and his eye twitched.

"Why not? You look so cute!" You giggled and Tsukishima stared at you, blankly. He was questioning his decision as to why he let you use him to try on the headbands. If he refused, maybe you wouldn't do this.

"Do you think I'm happy that you think I look cute?"

"Don't get mad, I'll wear it if you won't."

"...No." He didn't want to see you getting unwanted attention just because of the silly headband.

"Eh? Are you sure? I just wanted to tease you..." You blinked. Instead of answering you immediately, he grabbed your hand and started taking you to the roller coaster.

"It's fine. Let's go so we can finally ride on the roller coaster." His usual tone was back but you weren't paying attention when you heard what he said.

Your eyes were glued to the terrifying roller coaster. In conclusion for making Tsukishima wear cat ears, riding the roller coaster is his punishment.

At first, you wear shaking and felt like you wanted to cry because of the fear that instilled your heart. But after a lot of screaming and clutching tightly onto Tsukishima's hand, you actually felt thrilled when the ride was over. Your hear was so noisy and your legs were a little wobbly but you don't dislike the feeling.

"That was meant to be a punishment, but it seems that you enjoyed." He smirked at you and you nodded happily.

"I did, but it was still scary." You sheepishly grinned.

Because the ride drained your energy, Tsukishima suggested that you should just play games and win prices like teddy bears etc. The ones you particularly enjoyed was those games where you have a target to aim with a pellet gun.

While Tsukishima was effortlessly winning the big prizes, you were stuck with the lower value gifts like key chains and candies. Luckily for you, his prizes ended up being yours.

After that, a hungry stomach bothered the both of you. So you both ate Pizza, your favorite Pasta with Ice Cream as a dessert.

Then the ride went on until you were both tired and decided to go home. This was a day you surely won't forget. The smiles you gave to him and Tsukishima's too, they were all genuine from the heart.

He didn't hesitate to kiss you too whenever he felt like it and would gave you a condescending smirk while you blush furiously. You too, didn't hesitate to take pictures everywhere. You even made his picture with the cat ears on as he frowned, your phone's wallpaper.

While waiting for your destination, you slept on Tsukishima's shoulder and he sat silently, ignoring the people that would stare at the both of you.

Of course, you woke up and had a deep talk with your boyfriend as you walked to your house hand in hand. You just talked about what you did when you were both far away from each other.

Tsukishima was gonna sleep over your house so you didn't get sad parting with him. He brought clothes this morning for your movie marathon.

Suddenly you remember the nerve-wracking event when you ask for his mother's permission. She gave the both of you her full trust that you wouldn't do anything that will cost you a heavy consequence.

Since you were both exhausted, you decided to order food while Tsukishima was taking a bath. The food arrived when it's your turn to clean yourself and your boyfriend took care of it.

After you ate dinner, you both entered you room. And unlike the first time where you had a weird atmosphere when he entered, this time it felt natural and comfortable.

Because of certain events, you end up cuddling with Tsukishima while sitting between his legs. Your head was resting against his chest while his head was on your head. He doesn't particularly say romantic stuff to you, but he would express his feelings with his affectionate touch and kiss.

Honestly, you really weren't focusing on the movie. You were making sure to remember his warmth and this moment.

Your heart was full and content. If you could stay forever like this, you would. You felt like you were dreaming.

"I love you so much..." You softly said out of nowhere as you shut your eyes and smiled.

"I know..."

+++++

UNEDITED