Chapter 5: He smiled!

"EEEEHHHH?!?!" Everyone in the team basically exclaimed

"EEEEHHHH?!?!" Everyone in the team basically exclaimed. You gave them an apologetic smile while Tsukishima stood beside you, but he looks like he doesn't care about anything that's happening.

"Y-You're dating Stingyshima, Y/N-chan?!" Hinata asked as if it was unbelievable, even Kageyama looks confused.

"Y-Yes...It just kinda happened..." You laughed awkwardly and the third years looked at you two as if they were dreaming. Yamaguchi was the only one who wasn't shocked since Tsukishima told him about everything, but besides him, no one is allowed to know since you didn't know your stalker's identity.

Tsukishima told you that he might be a student at your school because the former told you that the culprit was wearing Karasuno's school uniform underneath his black jacket. You also both know that the culprit might possibly be overweight.

Of course, Tsukishima also gave you a permission to tell your situation to a one friend, but you decided that you won't. You also both decided that it's best not to tell the team about the stalking incident that resulted this pretend relationship.

"Oi, Tsukishima! You better not hurt my cute kouhai!" Nishinoya rushed to Tsukishima and the latter frowned.

"I won't."

"Huh?! What's with that lousy answer?! I'll kill you if you make her cry!!" Tanaka also attacked the poor giant.

You gave them a short laugh, you were happy. It's only been two weeks since you met the team, but they already treasure you.

"Don't worry, senpai-tachi. Tsu—uh—Kei is protecting me." You smiled brightly at Nishinoya and Tanaka and they acted like they just got blessed by an angel.

Tsukishima told you to call him by his first name to make your relationship more believable. And it's true, Tsukishima is protecting you. This morning, he fetched you from your house and the day after the incident, when you didn't go to school because of your fever, Tsukishima visited you after school and lended his notes to you.

That was also the day when you signed the contract, which was your idea. You talked about the rules that you both want and wrote it on the contract.

"If it's coming from you, it's assuring. But honestly, this was totally unexpected..." Sugawara said in his motherly tone and Daichi agreed.

"What did you like about Stingyshima, Y/N-chan?!" Hinata suddenly asked and his question got the team's attention.

"E-Eh?!...uh..," you glanced at Tsukishima who had his arms crossed and he looked like he was also anticipating for your answer, "...h-his smile...?"

"No way, you've seen him smile, Y/N-san? He's always smirking!" Kageyama argued, but he's right. You haven't seen him smile, but while looking at Hinata as he waits for your answer, his angelic smile crossed your mind.