Chapter 32: Eagles vs. Crows

Note: Phoenix by Burnout Syndromes above! I love this OP too.

"Tooru-san?"

"Eeek!" The startled Oikawa anxiously turned around and he was greeted by your smiling face.

"Y-Y/N-chan...what a coincidence..." He laughed awkwardly.

You were just returning from the bus because you were ordered to get the bag of relief patches, medicines, etc. Fortunately, you know where the team is located this time, so there's no chance that you'll get lost.

But you were surprised when you recognized Oikawa's back; he was hiding behind a wall and his eyes were scanning the area, like he's hiding.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you!" You cheerfully replied.

"I-It's nice to see you too..." Oikawa looked down as he sweat-dropped. He didn't expect to be caught, but it's like he's asking for attention by moving suspiciously.

"Ah! I need to get back! I'll go first, Tooru-san!"

"Sure, Y/N-chan..."

Before you completely got far from Oikawa, you glanced at him over your shoulder and you gave him a meaningful grin.

"Don't worry, Tooru-san. I didn't see you." You winked at him and he blushed out of embarrassment.

Somehow, you had got infected by Tsukishima's playful and teasing attitude. And sometimes, he's become your victim, still he wonders where you got it.

When you arrived at the center court, your friends are acting differently and it's an utter chaos. Hinata went to the bathroom, Yamaguchi was holding his stomach, Nishinoya and Tanaka were envying the Shiratorizawa who had cheerleaders, Kageyama was flooding with enthusiasm, and Asahi was panicking.

"You're all panicking too much!" Tsukishima laughed at his teammates.

"Y-Y/N-chan, can I have...medicine..." Yamaguchi approached you with a nauseous expression.

"Yamacchi, relax! I know you'll be fine!" You cheered him up and it obviously helped, though his nervousness didn't completely vanished.

"Nishinoya-senpai! Tanaka-senpai! I'll be your cheerleader! So do your best!" You yelled confidently at your upperclassmen and you gave them a blinding bright smile.

"Ooh! Now that I look at it, Y/N-chan is certainly prettier than those cheerleaders!" Nishinoya exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes.

"You're right, Noya-san! And if we think about, Kiyoko-san we'll be cheering for us in her mind!" Tanaka mused and they both started screaming together.

You giggled at the scene and you took out a small banner that you made the night before the game. It's full of decorations, tiny personal trinkets, and it took you so long to decide what to write on it.