• EPILOGUE •

Note: Fly High by Burnout Syndromes above and also, AHH I'M FINALLY HERE!
('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I've decided to choose "museum curator" for Tsukishima's profession, despite you guys saying a conservator or paleontologist. And for a museum educator, ehh—Tsukishima literally gave up on teaching Hinata and Kageyama. So I think he doesn't have the patience to do it.🤣

I thought it would be cool too, to choose paleontologist at first since Tsukishima does love dinosaurs, but I wanted to give you all the feel of being close to reality because of the manga.

But I kinda think that a curator's job is way cooler and it suits Tsukishima more than what a conservator does. Well, it's also because I lack knowledge about these things, I'm sorry.

—•—

YEARS LATER

YEARS LATER

"Mama!" The three year old boy cried when he finally saw you, walking towards the table that your friends chose for lunch.

"Thank you for holding Keiji, Suga-san!" You cheerfully smiled at your senpai after you gently carried your son.

Right now, Sugawara, Daichi, Asahi, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Hinata, Kageyama, Yamaguchi, Kiyoko and you, are all having lunch together in the restaurant that one of your friends ran.

It was Himiko's. She's currently on a vacation with her fiancé, while Kiyoka and Mina already had their share of celebration before lunch.

"I still remember when you and Tsukishima just got married and Keiji is still a fetus. Time really goes fast..." Sugawara commented, feeling nostalgic as he smiled.

"How come Keiji is so adorable?" Hinata exclaimed cheerfully as he played with the child's hands.

"Yeah, even though he looks like him, Keiji's way different than Tsukki." Yamaguchi agreed, you can imagine flowers around him as he felt giddy looking at your son.

"It's because he takes after Y/N-chan!" Nishinoya loudly exclaimed and the level-headed people sheepishly smiled out of embarrassment.

"Oh! I hope our future child will be like Kiyoko-san as well!" Tanaka still adds honorifics to his wife's name as he thinks she's a goddess that needs respect.

The cool and beautiful Kiyoko brushed off her husband's remark with a slight blush.

You laughed at them as the thought that they haven't changed, crossed your mind. Everyone's always busy nowadays, so it's kinda a miracle that everybody's present.