Chapter Twenty-Three

Pierce threw on his boxers and his t-shirt. "Sh. Don't move." He said kissing my lips before walking over to the door.

I pulled the blankets over my entire body as Pierce cracked the door open slightly.

I heard the door hit the wall from Ally barging into his room. "What the fuck Ally?" I jumped at the loud noise. The only time I had ever seen Pierce upset was when something happened with me, or when he talked about his past. But he had just the same anger towards Ally interrupting us. He was mad, that his girlfriend had broken up a situation, where he was cheating on her.

"Why the fuck are people talking about you and Charlee disappearing together?"

"I don't know. I'm not doing shit. I don't feel good. Can you please just leave me alone?" I could tell by the noises that he was trying to get her out of his room by forcing the door closed on her. "I'm trying to sleep off the alcohol."

"You drank?" Confusion rang through her voice.

"Yeah I did because your brother shit talked my best friend and got away with it. No consequences. Shows up here already drunk and talking about how he's going to fuck her. But I can't say shit because I know it will hurt her. So yeah, I drank, the pain I knew your shitty brother would cause her, away. Now get out of my room." Hatred flowed through him. All the whole, I was hearing information that was new to me.

There was silence for a few seconds and then I heard his bedroom door click closed. I uncovered myself and looked up at the boy who stole my heart for life. He lifted his shirt over his head and started to get into the bed when I caught a bruise that lined his ribs entirely. I ran my hand along it lightly.

"Did Grayson really-" Pierce cut me off by pushing his lips against mine a few times.

"Forget him Charlee. I don't care about anyone but us right now." His blue eyes pierced through me. "I just want you right now. I know I sound needy but I need you Baker." He pleaded with me but he didn't need to. Even though Ally interrupted the moment, it didn't stop the feeling of wanting Pierce too.

"Kiss me then." Almost the instant the words left my mouth his lips crashed into mine, his tongue forcing entrance into my mouth.

The sex was passionate and needy. We had both waited so long for this moment to happen, that it was soft but also rough. Neither of us held back. I let moans escape without caring if anyone heard. Pierce loved every time my mouth let his name slip through. He acknowledged it by pushing himself deeper inside me, which only called for more moans.

Upon receiving his sexual desire, he slid slowly out and laid down next to me on the bed. Both of our breaths were heavy from the sexual encounter we just shared. I rolled over onto my side resting my head on his chest, listening to his breathing return to normal. I felt at home in this position. Like nothing in the world could hurt me, ruin me.

His fingers ran circles along my back as my breathing began to match his. "You are beautiful Charlee, more than you will ever know."

My face flushed a bright shade of red. but it couldn't be seen in the darkness of his room.

My fingers found their place running along the abs that laced his torso. "I love you Pierce, more than you will ever know." I said softly to myself, hoping the loud music playing downstairs would drown out my words.

The room fell quiet. The only sound being from party goers and music. Just listening to his heart beat beneath my head made my eyes heavy. I was struggling to keep them open when Pierce quietly admitted something thinking I was asleep.

"I love you Baker, more than I will ever love Ally. I want to leave her. I want you. I don't want to share you with him. Sleep well my forever." I felt him move beneath me as he moved to kiss my head. A smile spread upon my face as Pierce pulled the blanket over our bare bodies.

We fell asleep in each other's arms letting the party play out around us.