Chapter Forty-Nine

Our bodies crashed into Grayson's door, just as they did the first time we had our little rendezvous in his bedroom. His fingers wrapped around the door knob, shoving the door open in an eager hunger for lust.

I broke our bodies from one another, shutting and locking the door behind me? pushing Grayson with my index finger towards his bed. When his knees hit the edge of his bed I pressed both my hands to his chest and pressed him backwards onto his bed. My knees hit the bed next to his hips as I straddled him, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as he propped himself on his elbows to get closer to me.

"Are you going to take control tonight?" His eyes bounced lazily from my lips to my crotch which was out for the world to see at this point.

I moved myself so I was placed right on top of the growing in his pants. Grinding myself against him, I lowered my lips to meet his.

But as he laid himself fully back onto the bed letting his hands touch the bare skin of my thighs, my mind wandered to the boy downstairs. Could I really go through with this?

I needed to go through with this.

I couldn't be in control. Grayson needed to be the one who gave me the desire we both wanted. My mind couldn't be in control, because all I wanted was to have the boy that was down stairs between my thighs, instead of this blonde boy.

Grayson's hunger for me had him flipping us over in no time. The teases of my crotch rubbing against his, was enough to have him wanting things his way instead of mine. I closed my eyes trying to drown out all my thoughts, trying to focus on the task at hand. But I found myself thinking back to nights with my father. How everything had to be exactly how he wanted. Nothing was ever about how to make his daughter happy. Because to him I wasn't a daughter, I was a person to fuck, and a person to hit, when things weren't going the way they were supposed to. This moment with Grayson wasn't about what I wanted, it was about what he wanted.

As moans escaped my mouth, images of Pierce's mouth pressed to my skin popped into my brain. I couldn't get off to Grayson in the same way I could Pierce. But I couldn't let Grayson know that. Picturing that all this was coming from Pierce, was the only way I was going to make it through without pushing him away.

All of this would have been so much easier with more alcohol. Pierce just had to go and ruin it all for me. I wanted to be numb, and I wanted to enjoy the time with Grayson. Pierce just had to keep what little hold he had left of me.

My eyes opened as Grayson tugged at my shirt, wanting access to all of my body.

I lifted myself off the bed as he pulled the oversized shirt from my body. It landed somewhere on the other side of the room, in his attempt to get it away from us. A light laugh escaped my mouth at his eagerness, but it was quickly taken over by his lips latching back to mine.

"You are so fucking sexy Charlee." His lips kissed the skin on my neck, trailing down my breast. Quickly wanting access to all that was hidden behind the structured fabric, his hands reached behind me unclasping my bra, throwing it just as he did my shirt. The warmth from his breath hit my skin like a shockwave as he wrapped his lips around my soft skin.

I trailed my hands up his shirt letting him know that, I too, wanted all of him. His hands left my body to reach behind his head to pull off his shirt. That too, ended up with my clothes on the floor across the room.

He wasted no time closing the distance between us again. His lips pressed to my breast again, as one hand trailed down my sides, running his fingers over the scars left behind by my father. I tried so hard to focus on the pleasure instead of what he was thinking about my scars, but the only person who could take that thought away, was Pierce.