Chapter Twenty-Nine

Pierce placed the pizza on my bed and instantly, I opened the box and took a huge bite out of a piece. A laugh escaped Pierce as he looked at the pizza sauce that had just found its place covering my cheeks. I smiled wide after chewing the pizza that was in my mouth. He took a napkin and wiped the sauce from my cheeks, just his touch sent me into a place I had been needing.

"Hungry?" I nodded my head.

"Ally brought up that you haven't been eating. What's that about?" I felt the temperature of my blood begin to rise as her name flowed effortlessly from his lips.

"She just has to tell everyone my business doesn't she?" I growled.

"Charlee." His hand reached for me but I moved away. Something I had never done to him before. "She is just worried."

"Well I'm eating now aren't I? So what's the fucking issue? That's right. There isn't one. So don't bring her up again." My eyes pierced a glare through him. My mouth opened up taking another bite of pizza shoving it in his face that Ally needed to shut the fuck up.

"I can't just not bring her up. She's my girl-"

"Don't fucking say it." I grabbed him by his shirt pulling him close to me.

"Charlee we can't keep doing this." He grabbed my wrist causing me to let go of his shirt. I felt my heart slowly breaking off piece by piece every second he held onto me.

"You're the one who-" I shook my head trying to fight back my tears, "who called-" I pulled my wrist from his grip to turn my back to him. I wanted to pick up the pizza and throw it at the wall. But my stomach needed that food.

"Lapse of judgement. You were hurting. Just as you have been all week." I felt his hand run over my shoulder. "I can't keep pulling you around behind closed doors, just for you to get hurt every time you see Al and I together."

"I need you Pierce." I snapped my head back to him. "What don't you understand? Closed doors or wide in the open I don't care. I just need you." My eyes bounced from his eyes to his arm that had connected the two of us in the short few seconds I had been facing him again. "Let me have you Pierce." His hand that was placed at the nape of my neck pulled me towards him. We were magnets.

"Maybe one more time won't hurt." His hot breath hit my lips as the sensual words left his mouth. I tried to quickly close the small gap between our lips but he kept moving his face backwards teasing me for all that he could.

"Pierce..." His name left my voice in almost a whimper. My body needed him.

"Or a thousand more." He crashed his lips into mine breaking the distance that he had been fighting me for. The thought of having him a thousand more times drove me wild.

Our tongues moved effortlessly against each other. Like two dancers performing in front of a crowd. Every action calculated and needed. My hands grasped the hair on the back of his head. It felt so soft, silky. Pizza fresh on his tongue made him taste that way. In any other moment I might have found that repulsing, but not now.

My hands moved from his hair to the top of his shirt pulling it freely off his skin. The shirts movements added to the distance between us. My eyes followed the curves of his bare skin. His toned body from the countless practices he had for football. He grabbed the pizza box tossing it on the floor beside the bed before leaning his head back onto my pillow.

My legs straddled him. My body hovering over him, as my eyes still studied the bare skin I had been dreaming off since our last rendezvous. The big bruise that ran long his ribs had faded but still existed. I ran my fingertips lightly over the edges of it causing shivers to send through him.