2

Shin's Bakery was closed earlier before its closing time since Ryujin decided to take a look at the neighbourhood Chaeryeong recommended her which made Yuna and Lia did their infamous victory dance for ditching work, only this time it was legal. The four of them walked their way to the said destination. Ryujin thought its a bonus point for herself because she won't have to drive an hour from home to work anymore as this new place Chaeryeong's been blabbering about were just a walking distance from her bakery shop.

"We're here, boss. I've informed the landlord that we're here to look around the house." Chaeryeong said in a happy tone and rang the house bell a few times. Ding dong! Ding dong! Not long after, a middle aged man opened the door to reveal himself. "Ah! You must be the one who called earlier, right?" Chaeryeong nodded at him and flashed him a sweet smile. The landlord invited them into the house.

Too mesmerised with the decorations, Ryujin was lost in her own world and left the three to have a chat with the landlord not giving a crap about what he has to say eventhough she knew she was the one who needs to listen to what the man has to say. She wandered around the kitchen and was fascinated by the kitchen utensils and supplies that was arranged neatly and placed to where they belong. She nodded her head and mumbled to herself. "Not bad. I better check what's upstairs."

She leaped through the stairs in a hurry as her whole being was aching to inspect the three rooms. She entered the medium sized rooms, one happened to be a study room and another was a spare room. "Cool! This could be my little office to stress about my life and the other could be a guest room or a gaming room." She then moved to the master bedroom and was greeted by a magnificient view. What's not to love about it anyway? The room is spacious enough to fit two but she got it all by herself. A huge closet that she doesn't have to share with anyone. A human sized mirror for her to flex on herself because self love. A bath tub and a shower.

Everything was perfect except for one. The window. Ryujin glide the curtains open to take a look at the view it has to offer. She thought that it was kinda creepy how the view from her window exposed a view of her neighbour's room. "What if my neighbour is a peeping tom who will stalk me from time to time using a telescope? Shit! That's scary to think about, Ryujinie. Get yourself together, stop overthinking things. Just close the curtains at all times and you'll be safe. Yes! I'm a genius! I love you, precious brain. Haha!"

Ryujin smiled sheepishly and made her way downstairs to finally have a chat with the landlord.

"Whatever the price is, Sir. I'm willing to pay it so tell me when can I move in?"