30

Overjoyed. Ecstatic. Happiness.

Nothing in this world made her feel like she's walking on air feeling like she's on top of the world and as happy as a sandboy except for one blessed lucky soul ; Shin Ryujin.

Yeji sauntered happily with two Chinese takeaways in hand, smiling brightly to herself as the thought of her majestic lover but soon faded when a faint shouting of a raged young woman were heard. Of course, being the drama enthusiast she is Yeji walked closer to the circling crowd.

There, she saw a hunched figure shaking aggressively on her knees as she bawled her eyes out. She tapped the nearest stranger's shoulder and asked what's the commotion and why did the young woman is in such despair.

"What happened, sir?"

"Oh, apparently her fiancée died in a car crash with a drunk driver, its a hit and run case. Poor woman the authorities didn't even let her see her fiancée's face for the last time."

"... That's... absurd."

The crowd slowly split up into different parts of the neighbourhood, leaving her and the tormented young woman alone. Yeji approached her and placed a hand behind her back, rubbing it in a friendly way in order to comfort her.

"I don't know the whole story but from what I've heard.. I.. I'm sorry for your loss, miss."

A tremendous epiphany washed over her existence as she was convinced that she heard it right. She heard her angelic sweet voice right. Ryujin wiped her tear stained face and lifted her head to face the girl next to her. Even if her eyesight is still blurry because of the tears that's starting to form again, she can clearly see how beautiful she is. How beautiful, Yeji is.

But of course, now is not the time to get sappy and shit.

"What the hell, Hwang Yeji?! Do you know how tormented I am earlier? That stupid man even make my anxiousness reach the zenith when he said that I lost you. You fucking dumb!"

The poorly beaten girl defended herself with one arm and tried to avoid all of the angry bash that Ryujin threw at her which she miserably failed. "Ow! Ow! Stop! God that hurts, Ryu. I just went out for these Chinese takeaway dinner for us and you're already a mess. Fuck. Do you really have to punch me that hard?" She shoved the takeaway boxes towards Ryujin and rubbed her arm on where it hurts.

The deep dejection on the raging angst Ryujin's face were patently seen as she get up from her position with two takeaway boxes in hand, ready to head back home. "You deserved to be punched hard, dumbass. You could've leave me a text message or ring me up but you didn't and the neighbours and pedestrians around were no help either. They just make it worse by saying that I loss you in a tragic death and murmuring their condolences."

"But I'm here, Ryujin. I'm not dead nor am I going anywhere from leaving you."

"You know what? Now I kinda wish you were dead."

"Like dead.. dead?"

"Yes, like dead DEAD, Yeji."

Yeji let out a dramatic gasp whilst seizing a hold of her shirt, pretending to be hurt by what's said to her and hunker down in a humped position that curved a fine line on Ryujin's lips and made the latter to roll her eyes frivolously.

"Ryujin... It hurts.. A lot."

"Yeah, you deserve it."

"Do you really want me dead?"

"Hmm kinda."

"But if I die, I wouldn't get to see my sweet loving girl anymore."

A wide smile escaped her lips, she wanted to stay blazing mad at her but she couldn't. Ryujin shook her head lightly and said, "Now I really want you gone, Yeddeong."

"You know, Ryu? They say Disneyland is the most happiest place on Earth. Well apparently, none of them has ever been standing next to you."

"Oh shut up, Yeji. You're cringey and I'm trying to be intimidating."

"Nah, never gonna shut up about it, Ryuddaeng. I wanna let the whole world know how much I love you."

"Don't. No. Stop. Yeji, no."

Walking backwards in slow paces with a mischievous smirk plastered on her face, Yeji screamed out her heart's content for the whole neighbourhood to hear and cause a scene where some of the people who passes by to witness the mini drama.

"I LOVE SHIN RYUJIN SO MUCH! SHE'S THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WANNA MARRY HER ALREADY I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO BE MY WIFE AND MY ONE AND ONLY BEAUTIFUL WIFE! SHE-"

Engulfed with embarrassment, Ryujin quickly covered the older's mouth from screaming her heart out and make a scene although she's already lowkey be smitten with her confessions. She dragged her pesky ass inside the house before things get more dramatic. Once they're finally alone inside, she let go of the troublesome joker.

"Ooohhhh ~ Is someone getting red-faced now?" said Yeji in a sing-songy annoying tone.

"No, I'm not!" averred Ryujin who's now a blushing mess and tried hard to suppress a smile which she terribly fails to hide.

"Hmmm is it getting hot in here or is it just you?"

"In the name of God, please stop with those slick pick up lines, Yeddeong."

"Never!"