27

When you wish and yearn for serenity, you know there is something seriously wrong and in this case there are two things in her mind ; a slice of cake and Hwang-motherfucking-Yeji.

"Did I asked you to stop? Then, do what you're told or I'm making it worse for you."

White knuckles from clenching her fist too hard and gritted teeth from effort to remain silent, her hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent. Her face was red with suppressed rage, and when Yeji even set a finger on her shoulder, she swung around and mentally snapped.

"I have been scrubbing the floor for an hour and its not even greasy! C'mon now, Yeddeong, let me have a taste too."

"Nah, you can always have a taste of your own pastries whenever you like so why bother to have it now? I don't care, scrub the floor. It's dirty and mucky."

Having zero sympathy for what the sufferer is experiencing, Yeji purposely smudge some icings with little crumbs on the floor making it messily smeared. She take a perverted joy and fun in watching her fiancée feeling piqued over her curtness as she stuffed her face with another slice of cake heartily, quivering her crossed leg.

"You're such a pain in the ass, Hwang."

"Thank you for the compliment, Shin. More damnation to come at you later."

"And to think I'm engaged to Lucifer, that makes sense why I feel like I'm in the lands of Hell."

"Bingo! Now, please, continue whatever you're doing, mortal."

Ryujin began to whine about how harsh she had been forced to clean the floor and will receive more punishment of who knows what's on her fiancée's devilish mind. "All I ever wanted was to give a surprise and now I'm scrubbing the floor for nothing. Unbelievable! And I have to clean the other things too later... also for nothing. What a lovely nice day!"

"In case you forgot, I have ears and I definitely heard that. I wasn't going to make you clean anymore but thanks for the recommendation, babe. You're scrubbing the toilet at my place next."

Her eyes grew wide with stupefaction upon hearing the utterance. Yeji spare a glance at Ryujin, studying her dull look as if she's saying 'you're-kidding-right?' and bursted out laughing with her head shaking from left to right repeatedly before regaining back to her savage self with a blank expression.

"Do I look like a joke to you, Ryuddaeng?"

"You look like a fucking circus, Yeddeong. Why on earth am I the one who should clean your toilet? Do it yourself, you uncultured swine!"

"If I'm the circus then you're the jackass clown so think of it as your paycheck for your terrible, horrendous and pathetic surprise. You're lucky enough I spare your soul, mortal."

"Stop calling me mortal and talk to me like you're a celestial divine being, Yeji."

"Never, you perishable mere mortal or I shall banish you to the Netherworld."

Ryujin continued to scrub the floor in annoyance and displeasure, mumbling in a low toned voice, "I'm already in Hell with Satan, bitch."

"I hear you, Ryujin. After cleaning the toilet at my place, you're cleaning the whole damn house next."

"Oh hell no!"