11

It was a cold windy afternoon with the sun shines radiantly over two figures who were walking side by side in comfortable silence. Casually stealing glances from the corner of her eyes at her companion, she noticed how Yeji kept on rubbing her palms together seeking for warmth. Without further warning, she took her hand in hers nonchalantly and acted as if nothing happened. Yeji was confused but before she could even ask why Ryujin was quick to answer.

"You know you don't have to rub your palms together when you could've just hold mine instead."

They walked hand in hand together until a grumbling sound from Yeji's stomach was heard making Ryujin raised a brow at her. "Hungry?" She nodded her head and shyly looked away from the latter. Ryujin then took her to the nearest fancy restaurant.

"Are you sure, Ryujin? This is a fancy restaurant. Let's just eat somewhere else."

"No. We're dining here and I only want what's best for you so please allow me. My treat."

Yeji was completely against her decision but who was she to retort back? The narcissistic girl would never back off from standing her ground so she just complied to it, not wanting to ruin their moment of reconciliation. Ryujin talked to the waiter in English and ordered their meals while Yeji watched her in silence.

Too many thoughts came rushing in to her mind that she didn't realized she was staring at Ryujin for some time until a pair of hands found its way to hold hers. "What's on your mind? You spaced out a while back there. Are you okay?"

Yeji looked at their entwined fingers that perfectly fit each other vacantly with knitted brows. She was bemused with Ryujin's bold actions towards her. One time she was this annoying piece of shit that Yeji badly wanted to strangle but then she became soft and loving just like old times that made Yeji's heart skipped a beat.

She didn't knew if the girl purposely led her on like this to get back at her for what she did 7 years ago or that she's just being herself again with her.

She didn't knew if she should ask Ryujin about it and ruin their bond that's just started to build up again or if she should be quiet about it for now.

Yeji shook her head a little and said, "Nothing. I was just really hungry and thinking about what movie should we watch later?" Ryujin knew something was bothering Yeji but chose not to be pushy about it and decided to play along to ease her tension, softly caressing Yeji's hands with her thumbs. "I wanna watch a horror movie but you don't like that type of movies so I'm okay with anything you'd choose then."

Yeji grinned and loosen her hold on Ryujin's once she saw the waiter coming towards them with a tray of food. She ate in joy, humming in yum from time to time at Ryujin who found it amusingly entertaining. After spending about an hour, the duo left for their next destination once Ryujin had settled the bill.

After walking for the next 30 minutes, they arrived at the mall and immediately make their way to the cinema and were welcomed by a fellow worker in a friendly way. Yeji chose to watch the movie Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark since the other movies didn't seemed to match her vibe.

"You sure, Yeddeong? You don't wanna change your mind?"

"I'm very much positive and I'm not gonna change my mind."

"Okay if you say so but don't cling on me later complaining you regret your decision."

"Oh trust me Ryuddaeng, I won't."

Yeji paid for the tickets and snacks before going in to the designated movie hall with Ryujin following behind and plopped themselves in their seats. She purposely chose the couple seat in the middle because one, she wanted to have a good view of the screen and two, she wanted to have Ryujin close to her.

45 minutes into the movie, Yeji suddenly jumped on her seat and clutched herself on Ryujin who was munching happily on popcorns. She scoffed at the girl saying, "Didn't a certain someone said she won't clinged on me and won't regret watching this?"

"Oh shut up! I'm not scared."

"Really? Then do you care to explain why are you hugging me so tightly as if your life depended on me?"

Yeji broke the hug and straighten her position with Ryujin mockingly chuckled at her. The two of them continued watching the movie til' the end in silence.

"That's it? The end?"

"Well if you wanna argue about the ending you should do it with the director of the movie, not me Yeji. Come on, let's get outta here."

"Where are we going next?"

"The amusement theme park!"

Ryujin dragged Yeji out of the mall and called for a cab to take them to their next destination. The ride was pretty chill with Yeji looking at the window, admiring the city. She was too busy appreciating the art that she didn't realized that she was being stared at the whole time. Not long after, they soon arrived at their destination.

"After you, m'lady." Ryujin bowed a little and gestured for Yeji to walk in first. "Stop that people are staring at us. God you're so embarrassing." Yeji left her goofy partner behind making Ryujin jogged up to her.

"Let's play The UFO."

"Ryujin, no."

"Ryujin, YES!"

Before she could even argue and pointed out why she can't get on the ride, the headstrong girl had already dragged her feet to buy the tickets and Yeji could feel herself getting anxious as cold sweats started to form on her forehead. She hesitantly sat on a UFO shaped ride and buckled herself tight. Double checking once or twice to make sure its safe before holding tight onto the hand grip.

She glanced over at Ryujin next to her who's screaming in excitement. Without warning, the ride suddenly start spinning in slow circles until the speed slowly increasing making Yeji feeling like she's about to fly off from her seat. She screamed in fear until her voice cracked and soon felt herself getting dizzy and off balanced.

After what felt like a thousand years for her when the ride only lasted for 5 minutes, The UFO finally stopped spinning leaving Yeji leaned on her back soullessly while Ryujin got more energetic than ever. "C'mon Yeji. This is just the beginning. There's a lot more fun to come!" Surprised, Yeji got up from her seat and shrieked. "There's more?! I'm about to die and you want more? Oh good God, please help me."

Both of them played a little too much and had a lot of fun with each other until night time. Yeji hugged the huge teddy bear she won for herself eventhough Ryujin insisted to hold it for her. She called a cab to take themselves home. Yeji fell asleep fast while hugging her fluffy teddy bear as soon as she stepped into the cab.

"Your girlfriend seems like she had a lot of fun today." The driver suddenly spoke in a low tone to Ryujin. "Oh no, she's not my girlfriend." The driver shot her a shocking look through the
rear mirror and said, "Whatever you say kid but take care of her. I can tell that she's a keeper just by the way she was hugging that teddy bear, you know?" Ryujin tilted her head sideways glancing at a sleeping beauty with a bright smile on her face. "I will, sir. I will."

The car stopped in front of Ryujin's place, she paid for the ride and ushered the sleepy Yeji who's walking with her eyes closed to her front door. "Thank you for today, Ryujin. I had a lot of fun. Goodnight, sleep well." As Yeji was about to walk into her house, Ryujin pulled Yeji in a long kiss until she was out of breath. Completely froze in her spot with shocked, Yeji gaped at a smirking Ryujin in silence.

"I'm all about you. Goodnight, Yeji."

The younger winked at her and disappeared from her sight as she entered her own house next door. Yeji ran her fingers through her lips not believing that Ryujin just kissed her. Yeji was indeed speechless, her brain seemed to stop working properly. She was now a blushing mess and can't stop smiling.

"I'm all about you too, Shin Ryujin."