28

a/n ; thank you so much for the 10K reads guys! i am beyond speechless for i have not expected for this book to blow up like this >< thank you, i appreciate every single of you. i really do. anyways, happy reading! ♥️

She knew an organized house made her feel calm and peaceful but she couldn't get rid of the clutter. Being an aspiring artist who works freely from home, Yeji tend to place things here and there because she believes in the embodiment of art. However, a particular someone is really opposed to that belief.

"What the fuck is embodiment of art? Its not that hard to profess that you're just a messy person, Yeji."

"You don't understand, Ryujin. You form an art when you put things disorderly from where they're placed. For instance, the banana that was taped on a wall and displayed in a gallery for the whole world to see. Its aesthetic and not many understands the embodiment of it."

Her face scrunch up with disconcertment. How could she not do that when someone just blurted out a no sense talk about art appreciation which she gave no flying fuck to? She knead her temples in vexation with her eyes closed, trying hard to visualize what the fuck does that even mean. After a moment, she shifted her gaze to the older, saying, "I am fed up with being made to feel stupid. I'm gonna go clean your damn toilet now. The more I am talking to you, the more I got sick in the mind."

She ambled past her fiancée to the bathroom in her room and starts cleaning up the toilet bowl. Ryujin scoured and brushed the yucky stains with all her Dunkirk spirit and remaining willpower with her body bent down earning her a pair of eyes that's staring at her generous curves in a very crude manner.

"I can feel you're staring at my ass, Yeji."

The mischievous cat eyed girl startled at the sudden remark made but managed to get a hold of herself owing the fact that Ryujin did not turn her back to face her and still too busy scrubbing stains.

"I wasn't staring! I swear!"

"That just confirms everything and please get out of here, Satan. I'm trying to make your toilet bowl looking like its shining shimmering splendid. I don't need distractions."

Yeji scoffed and made her way downstairs, opening up her fridge in hope that there were some chocolates or any sweet treats to savour her cravings. She grabbed a bar of Hershey's and sunk herself unto the soft comfy couch, turning on her PlayStation console to kill some time while the other was busy with her cleaning punishment.

Hours passed by and Yeji still had her eyes focused on the wide television screen - fingers controlling the buttons and analogs skilfully while her mouth berating Ryujin from time to time to move aside from blocking her view and made her lose focus on the game played.

"Out of the way, Ryuddaeng. You're blocking me."

"Tsk. Move! I can't focus now!"

"Ryujin, move aside now. I almost winged it!"

The headstrong narcissist still doesn't give a tinker's damn towards the scoldings threw at her and continued to vacuum-clean the carpet repetitively on the same spot. She purposely made her prospective wife vexed and frustrated with her act as a sign to get back on her nerves for making her do the most work while she gets to laze around and play video games all day.

Ryujin let out a long weary sigh as she sat next to her girl. She was dead tired of all the chores Yeji made her do. The enthusiastic resonance from the video game played by the older basking in the ambience making her slowly but surely drowned in her somnolence.

They sat in silence then, enjoying the tranquility of having their personal space respected by both parties. Yeji hit on the buttons of her controller repeatedly and decided to strike a conversation with her significant other, only to be answered with nothing and so she called out again for the girl without sparing a glance.

"Ryujin? Why are you so quiet? I asked you earlier if you're hungry, why aren't you answering me, babe?"

She peered at her with suspicion and soon her mouth curved in a smile. "So that explains why you're so quiet." Yeji run a hand through Ryujin's hair, stroking it gently and leisurely brushing her thumb on the latter's face, studying her every feature. She admired the sleeping beauty with all her heart, paying the girl flattering remarks in her mind.

A guilt-ridden feeling overwhelmed her whole being for being too mean towards her fiancée who's now sleeping on an empty stomach, probably worn out from all the burden she caused her. Yeji pecked on her forehead before standing up to leave to get them takeaway dinners.

"I'll be home soon, Ryujin. Wait for me."

Yeji grabbed her belongings and walked out the door with a wide smile on her face knowing that she'll come home to a precious human being later. She can't wait to pamper her after with love and affections.

But little did she know, things doesn't always go the way she wish it to be. Sometimes they took a turn from her own expectations.