26

a/n ; sorry for being late i was too busy daydreaming about food earlier in the day (because im fasting) and sleeping lol anyways happy reading :P

She felt a pang of conscience, asking herself what on earth was she going to do. Yeji walked through the secluded pathway of the strange apartment alone though it didn't seem like a good idea after all. But fighting the emotions, she told herself that she has to do it for the sake of her fiancée.

As she reached the address, she found that there is a familiar scent of amber and vanilla blossom coming from inside. She knocked on the door but no one answered. Soon, a click was heard indicating someone had unlocked it for her. After a while of gaining her courage, Yeji stepped into the mid-sized apartment.

It was neat and tidy and seemed like someone had stayed there for a while. She roamed around the place, checking room by room for her fiancée's presence but to her dismay she wasn't there. She stood still in the middle of the room, checking her phone to see if the kidnapper did sent her another message or clue on where to find Ryujin.

Sensing the sneaky movement creeping up behind her, Yeji moved in the speed of a lightning and punched the kidnapper on his stomach squarely. He fell to the ground, groaning in pain with Yeji towered over him and pulled off his burglar mask. As soon as she saw his face, her countenance turned sour.

"What the fuck?! You worried me to death! Why are you doing this to me you jackass?! I'm goddamn mad! I could've kill you."

"H-hi.."

"If I knew it was you all along, I would have punched you more."

The injured rise from its spot whilst grasping on its stomach and spare a pitiful glance at her fuming companion. "Can you give me a hand? It pains a lot."

"The audacity of asking for another punch? You're unbelievable."

Yeji sat on the comfy sofa and sunk into its fluffy seat with the other beside her, hand still grasping on the stomach. She asked, "What is this place, Ryujin?" Ryujin shifted her gaze at her fiancée with a smug face, "Its our new place! We're getting married soon so.... I bought us this apartment. Its not much but I think its okay for the two of us because I don't want our neighbours to think of us as fuck buddies now don't we?"

There was a moment of silence between them and the air thickens each time the older tapped her foot on the wooden floor. Ryujin's getting more and more anxious when she saw her start walking back and forth with a distressed face and so she tried to talk it out in a crack voice, "Ye.. Yeji? Say something."

"You have five minutes to explain everything before I punch you again."

"Okay... here's the thing. After that day, I was strolling around town by myself and happened to stumbled upon Dandy Diner for lunch. That dandy guy... Seungwon? Seungmin? Whatever his name was, greeted me and him being bubbly, we chatted a bit about our business. Long story short, he mentioned about your art gallery and that you're a friend of him. So, I got the idea to make him my comrade in pranking you as if I was kidnapped when the truth is I'm here all along setting up this new place for us. I'm sorry to make you worried sick."

She clenched her fist tight and let out a deep long sigh, can't believe that she got played this bad. Yeji stared deep into Ryujin's soul with arms crossed to her chest that made the latter feeling uneasy and fretful over her actions. Ryujin knew she fucked up big time for messing with her like that and provoked her temper eventhough she meant nothing but good and pure intentions only.

"You're so dead, Ryujin for making me worried as fuck about you."

a/n ; what? surprised of the truth? i told ya i made it obvious didn't i? ryujin's a playful annoying ass here of course she'd pulled such stunts hahaha for those who blamed lia, chaeryeong, yuna, chris (bang chan) and other side characters y'all owe them an apology HAHAHAHA BYE!