22

It was a busy bright Saturday evening with cars honking and roaming around town heading towards different destinations. Crowds of pedestrians, shoppers and others can be seen walking along the pavements outside the shops or trying to cross the road and the drive to Ryujin's favorite ice cream parlour was filled with impromptu karaoke sessions that was chaotic but who cares about it anyway?

"Kkongkkong eoreobuteun nae mame sareureu seumyeodeun neo ttaemune apdwi bungani jal andwae igeon nae style-i aninde."

"Geureoke tto utji mara yo moreuncheokal su eopjana yo wae jakku saenggangnalkka? Oh my God neoneun mweolkka?"

The noise of cars and taxis hooting or of scooters, flying past is deafening. Anyone who stops by to watch the scene is amazed at the number of vehicles zooming past or crawling along when caught at the traffic lights. But things get more fun for the two when Yeji pumped the volume up.

"Eodil bwado neobakke eopseo chagaun nal nogyeo jul baby like you yeah, like you yeah."

"Eodil gado neobakke eopseo dalkomhi nal akkyeo jul baby like you yeah, like you yeah ain’t nobody like you."

It is a bright and gay scene. The main attraction is the variety of textile shops, departmental stores, the carpet shops, restaurants, jewellers or electrical goods shops, pavement stalls with small items like costume jewellery, toys and aluminium cooking utensils and vendors attracting customers to buy their wares. The two of them finally reached their destination and parked the car in front of the parlour.

Yeji got off the car and opened the car door for her. "After you, Your Highness. Ryujin took Yeji's hand in hers as she got off the car, saying, "With pleasure, my obedient servant." She jumped on her back causing the younger to give her a piggyback ride as they made their way into the parlour.

"Ohoy! Welcome to Kim's Ice Cream Wonderland where we serve the best ice cream only." chimed the ice cream girl to the two customers who just got in. Yeji hopped off from her girlfriend and ordered their sweet treats. "Hi, we would like two cones of your Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream."

In a matter of seconds, the both of them already had their treats in hands. Ryujin was about to lick on hers when she saw a little boy cried silently over his melted ice cream on the ground. She approached the boy and gently stroke his hair. "Hey, little one. Don't cry, here you can have mine." The boy wiped his tears with the hem of his sleeves and asked, "But you wouldn't get to eat yours."

Ryujin crouched to his level and hand her ice cream to the boy which he reluctantly accept. "Its okay. I can always buy a new one but I really like for you to have mine." The boy said his thanks and sauntered happily to his parents leaving Ryujin smiling at his cute antics.

"Do you like kids?" Ryujin nodded her head upon hearing the question asked by Yeji who was watching the mini episode of Ryujin being nothing but a saint earlier. "Is that so? How many do you want us to have then?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"I asked, how many do you want us to have then? We can always adopt once we're married if you want."

Ryujin was taken aback with her statement and couldn't bring herself to answer it eventhough she really does want to raise one with her significant other. But of course, her girlfriend understood what her silence means. She's her other half after all. "I take that as one, then." She flashed her an adorable smile that shows her whisker dimples before conning out her girlfriend to snatch her half eaten ice cream.

"Look! Its the Power Rangers!"

"What? Where? I don't see- hey! Get back here you dimwit jackass! Give me back my ice cream!"

Ryujin ran with her stolen ice cream, laughing evilly as Yeji tailing her close behind, trying to retrieve her poor ice cream back.