5

Yeji woke up from her peaceful sleep and checked the time on her phone screen. Its 2 in the morning and her neighbour next door decided to have a mini party by herself. She got off her bed and opened her bedroom curtains only to be greeted with a view of Ryujin dancing crazily, shaking her ass at Yeji's. Mocking her for not being able to sleep peacefully.

"You've got to be kidding me, Shin Ryujin. Its 2 AM now and you're banging to some stupid loud music?! I swear to God- ugh you're so annoying! SHUT UPPPP!"

On the other side, Ryujin continued to mock Yeji making the girl became more annoyed than she already is. It entertained her to see the girl suffered for not having her so called beauty sleep or whatever.

"What you said? Sorry, I can't hear you, asshole!"

Ryujin wiggled her butt in an irritating playful manner at Yeji and stuck out her tongue. She watched as Yeji became more and more annoyed as she pulled her hair in exasperation and after a few minutes she closed her curtains back. She thought maybe the girl went back to bed. The grey haired girl cracked up in sinister laughter and finally stopped the booming music from her boom box and went to bed right after.

However, things were not as Ryujin thought it would be. Yeji tossed and turned in her bed trying to get herself back to sleep and she has been doing it for hours now. Fuming in anger, Yeji forced herself into a sitting position. The grand opening of her own art gallery would take place in another few hours and Yeji needed to look decent and respectable but thanks to Ryujin she looked like she just survived an apocalypse.

The dark circles under her eyes were visible and her hair was disheveled. She glanced over at her bedroom window and said to herself, "If this is how you wanna play, okay then. I'll play along with you, you narcissistic shit!"

It's 8 in the morning now so Yeji got off her bed and took a long shower before choosing her outfit for the important occasion later. She decided to leave home early and spend her free time at a diner nearby not wanting for her annoying neighbour to get on her nerves again. She needed a distraction and a yummy breakfast for now.

Yeji strode her way to the diner she always stopped by from time to time. As soon as she walked into the diner, she was greeted by a dandy boy who welcomed her happily. "Ooh! Look who's here! Its the famous artist, Hwang Yeji! I heard that today is the grand opening of your Hwang Art Gallery right?"

She chuckled lightly at the sudden praised from her friend. "Don't have to be so loud about it, Seungmin. Yes, today is the grand opening of Hwang Art Gallery."

"If that's the case, its on the house today for you. Order anything you like, Yeji. Consider it as a gift from me to you. Congratulations!"

Yeji gleamed and picked up the menu book to order something good to help lighten her mood more.

"I may not have a good sleep last night but at least I got myself free breakfast."