7

The night was still young with the stars shining bright alongside the moon in the dark. Yeji spied on her neighbour next door activity through the kitchen window. She saw her sitting on the couch with a beer can in her hand leisurely drinking alone by herself watching tv.

"Drinking alone at 8 o'clock before dinner? Tch. So pitiful."

She wanted to give her neighbour a payback for pestering her last night but nothing came to mind. Yeji grabbed her phone and google up ways to annoy your neighbour and stumbled upon an idea of a gentle yet irritating revenge.

Yeji dialled up a local pizza parlour for a delivery to Ryujin's. Trying to impersonate her neighbour at her best, Yeji purposely customed her order to make Ryujin seemed like the type to eat pizza with weird toppings and commanded that she want her pizza to be delivered as soon as possible and that she will pay the price even if its ridiculous before ending the call.

"Hope you enjoy your dinner."

Yeji's obnoxious laugh were heard by Ryujin causing her to take a peek of her neighbour who were laughing uncontrollably by herself.

"Wow after years of being single and all she did was art she's finally out of her mind which is what she deserved."

She chortled upon her own comment and shifted her gaze back to the show watching it in peace and quiet. Ryujin decided to let Yeji live her life for today as she was a little weary after work so she just let her neighbour be. She watched another episode of Black Mirror about two women who travelled back and forth in time to be with each other in the virtual world.

Being too beguile with time that pass pleasantly, her door bell rang indicating that someone was at the door. She was bewildered because she didn't expect for a visitor at all so who could it be?

Ryujin opened up the door and saw a pizza boy standing in front of her with a grin. "Here's your pizza, ma'am. It would be $86.75" Her eyes widened in shock to hear what the boy had said. "$86.75?! I didn't even asked for a pizza delivery!"

The pizza boy checked the address on the pizza receipt details again. "But your address is here, ma'am so please take your pizza and pay. I still have a lot of deliveries to do than tolerating your bullshit." She murmur a couple of cuss words under her breath and paid for the pizza before snatching it away from the boy and slammed the door on him.

Ryujin plonk the pizza box on the dining table and grabbed a slice without inspecting the content intently. She presumed that maybe there's another Ryujin somewhere that ordered this but messed up her address so it got delivered to her instead. Deprived of food, Ryujin shoved the third slice in her mouth ravenously.

Her chomping became slow going at some point when she finally realized that the pizza tastes funny. The grey haired girl scrutinised her pizza toppings that were a combination of durian flesh, tuna, anchovies, sardines, crabs and cheese that coated most the toppings causing it to appear like an ordinary pizza.

The grumbling sound coming from her stomach and the feeling to throw up was never a friendly combination. She knew she's going to suffer a bad diarrhea for awhile now. Ryujin jumped from her seat and sprint herself to the bathroom doing her business all at once.

As soon as she was done, she plop herself back on the couch with a sore butthole and cold sweats dripping down from her forehead. Ryujin felt like dying from the twinging pain.

"Whoever did this to me will definitely be sacrificed to Satan."

Bouncing up in a standing position, she came to her senses as she muttered the word Satan. This is none other than her neighbour's doing of getting back at her. Ryujin made her way to Yeji's in fuming anger and banged on the girl's front door harsh.

"Open the fucking door, bitch!"

"Whoa whoa! What the hell is wrong with you banging on my door like that?!"

"Oh yeah? What the hell is wrong with you trying to messing with my digestion system now, huh?!"

"What are you talking about, Ryujin?"

Ryujin pushed Yeji a bit too hard inside her own house and shut the door behind her. She can't stand Yeji who's playing dumb with her because she's so bad at it that Ryujin wanted to crack up but managed to keep her cool for now.

"Cut the crap, Yeji! I knew you were the one who sent that pizza to my house."

"Okay if you say so then what's the proof that I did it?"

Ryujin bit her lower lip and clenched her fist hard. She playfully lunged forward to punch the latter in attempt to scare her.

"Fine! I don't have proof on you but I knew you did it on purpose, Yeji. What if I died just now? Do you know how painful my butthole is right now?! Its burning!"

Yeji burst out laughing hearing Ryujin's remark about her discomfort pain that made her suffer.

"If you died then it would be very harmonious for me just like old days before you decided to show up and lived next door."

"Wahhhh! You're so unbelievable. At this point I'm convinced that your English name Lucy is shortened from Lucifer."

Yeji mockingly yawned at Ryujin's sarcasm and gave her a boring look.

"Are you done yet? Because if you do please get out of my house and oh don't forget to close the door, okay baby?"

She sent Ryujin a winked that made the latter stormed off her place with disgust leaving her feeling satisfied now that her plan succeeded.