32

a/n ; listen to jack stauber - buttercup while you're reading because moooooood and yeah you're most welcome uwu

It was a wonderful sight, harmonious in its lively atmosphere which was very much appreciated by Yeji as she kept a beady eye on Ryujin who's swaying to the rhythm.

Their eyes met when Ryujin hypnotically walked to her in a goofy manner, making Yeji's heart skipped a beat. She didn't mutter a single word to her, she just took her by the hand and lead her a few steps away from the pool. The touch of her hand burnt into her skin, Yeji's heart raced faster and faster as the former's scent engulfed her whole being and took control of her senses.

Ryujin pulled her by the waist and bring her closer to herself and together as one they silly danced to the accented music beat with their bodies molded together. Every move Ryujin made was attached to her. Yeji could feel Ryujin's softness all over her being when the girl looked into her eyes and start singing in her low deep voice.

Never before Yeji had experienced anything like this.

Never before Yeji had felt like she lose control over her body or her mind.

Never before Yeji had an insight of something so graceful.

Their magical intense feeling of deep affection towards each other grew with each sway and touch they made though none of them said a word, they knew the love was already there and the passion was explosive. There was no single doubt existed in their hearts as both of them knew that they were made to love each other unconditionally.

And here they are, silly dancing by the glimmering pool to an upbeat music in the middle of the night. Not giving a damn if the other neighbours were bothered by them.

Yeji twirled the goofy one into her arms and fell in step as they let the rhythm control their movements. Her dark brown orbs glistened and a smile spread across her face. The uncontrollable feelings surged through her body as it acts on its own, having no chains to hold her back from this pure paradise with her one and only love; Shin Ryujin. And so she drew her closer to her chest and the latter wrapped her arms around her neck.

Like a curtain blocking out the sunlight, Yeji's silver tress fell over her eyes which sparked a desire in Ryujin's compassion to see those cat eyes. Ryujin began to withdraw her hand to brush her hair, delicately tucking a strand of hair behind her ears and Yeji's cat eyes twinkled back at her in greeting.

"You sure know how to be romantic, Ryuddaeng."

"And you sure know that you're drop dead gorgeous, Yeddeong."

They continued to dance, this time in a slow swaying movement. Ryujin tiptoed a little as she leaned in and planted her lips on Yeji's - tasting her saccharine, candied, hot lips. The latter snaked her arms around the former's waist in return and held her tight as the kiss continued.

a/n ; .... i feel like im a third wheeling narrator *cries in ryeji*