13

The smell of freshly brewed coffee and breakfast had waken her from her deep slumber and be all smiles when the memories of last night played in her head like a broken record on loop. Ryujin rouse herself from bed for a quick shower. She dressed herself in Yeji's clothes and striked a few poses in front of the mirror because she thought she looked cute in her girlfriend's tee before going downstairs.

She sat on the kitchen counter serenely watching her girlfriend who enjoyed herself making breakfast with headphones on. It was diverting for her to witness her carefree girlfriend dancing joyously in her pyjama first thing in the morning. Yeji was too all in her mini performance she didn't even realized she had a loyal fan who's watching her intently with heart eyes until she turned her back to set the meal on a plate.

"God! You scared the shit out of me, Ryuddaeng! Don't do that."

"I'm sorry but you're so fun to watch so I can't just let it pass."

A teasing smile curved on Yeji's lips as she wrapped her hands around the younger's neck which made Ryujin to pull her closer by the waist. "But not as funny as you when you got embarrassed last night." Ryujin rolled her eyes in exasperation that made Yeji chuckled while pinching her cheeks. "Why are you so cuteeee?"

She flashed a displeased look at the older pretending to be mad but broke into soft smiles when Yeji showered her with sloppy kisses. She hopped off the counter and followed Yeji to the dining table for breakfast.

Ryujin thought that it would be great to spend a day with Yeji but the fact that she had ditched work for some time bugged her. The thought of Chaeryeong trying to stop Yuna and Lia from doing something stupid made her scrunched her nose.

"Is it bad? I'm sorry I'll make a new one then."

Ryujin immediately shook her head vigorously and explained herself. "No! Your waffles are luscious as you like always. Its just that I was kinda worried about the bakery, you know? I have a feeling that my two troublesome chefs are about to do something daft again for the nth time."

"If that's the case then you should really go to work. Who knows what had happened to your bakery right?"

"But I wanna be with you all day."

"You can always come home to me later, wifey."

"Ooh I'm your wife now?"

"Only if you wanted to be Hwang Ryujin then yes?"

She beamed sheepishly as she felt her cheeks flushed. The more she tried to win over the goofy banter between them, the more time she'll kill that's going to make her late for work. Despite being the owner of Shin's Bakery, Ryujin can't let herself be the indolent boss and neglect her business.

"Okay Mrs. Hwang, I'll come home to you everyday then."