10

"What do you crave for lately?"

"Hmmm I crave for a six month vacation twice a year."

"Are you for real now, Shin Ryujin?"

"A little. Hm can I have your infamous kimchi fried rice?"

Winking unevenly with her hands cupping her own cheeks, Ryujin tried to look cute though she thinks she looked pretty dumb doing it because Yeji just turned her back on her and head to the kitchen without saying a word leaving Ryujin behind. She frowned from the sudden ignorance but soon smirked mischievously when an idea popped in her head.

"Ahh owww my eyes!" Ryujin cried out loud while covering her eyes with both hands. With all haste, Yeji dropped everything she was holding onto the kitchen counter and ran to check up on Ryujin who's yelling in pain.

"Why?! What's wrong? Let me see it."

Yeji leaned forward and began removing Ryujin's hands gently, gazing into her eyes fascinatingly.

"There must be something wrong with my eyes cause' I can't take my eyes off you."

Finally realized that she got played, Yeji punched Ryujin's shoulder harshly.

"Owww! What's that for?"

"That's for you being a dumbass and so terribly annoying!"

Yeji scurried herself to the kitchen with a tint pink blush on her cheeks. Though that was a lame pickup line told by Ryujin, it did made her heart flipped. She tilted her head a bit to spare a look at her neighbour who's now watching tv. She smiled at the view of Ryujin sitting on the couch with crossed legs while hugging a couch pillow and thought that it would be fun to tease the girl.

Yeji set up her phone in video recording mode and placed it in a good hiding spot. Then, she duct tape her middle finger. Hiding it to make it seemed like it was sliced off and smeared strawberry syrup on her fingers and the sliced carrot for real effects. Once the camera was ready, Yeji pulled up her act.

"RYUJINNNNNNN!! HELPPPP!!"

In a matter of seconds, Ryujin came with a worry expression asking what was wrong and gasped dramatically when she saw Yeji's sliced finger. Panicked, Ryujin covered her neighbour's bloody hands with a cloth.

"Hold on. I-I will find the aid kit!"

She disappeared into the living room leaving Yeji who silently giggled at the camera. "YEJI! WHERE IS THE AID KIT?! HURRY BEFORE I FUCKING DIE IN PANIC!"

Yeji bit her lower lip to restrain herself from laughing out loud but managed to get a grip on herself as she yelled, "Its here in the kitchen! On the top shelf! It hurts, Ryujin! And its not stopping any soon!"

The younger came back to her and tiptoed to reach the top shelf to retrieve the aid kit. Ryujin was totally clueless of what to do so she just dabbed the cotton fluff with iodine on Yeji's wound. "Forgive me if it hurt you, Yeddeong."

Yeji pretended to hissed in pain and gnaw at her free knuckles acting like she's in deep torment but eventually burst out laughing when she saw Ryujin had totally lost her shit and crying. "It's a prank, Ryuddaeng. Please don't cry." Yeji said in between her laughs and showed her finger that was perfectly fine after she cleaned it.

Like a 5 year old, Ryujin threw tantrums and hit Yeji repeatedly on the chest before burying herself in it, sobbing hard. Yeji embraced Ryujin in her arms while giggling hard.

"I fucking hate you, Hwang Yeji." Ryujin mumbled under her breath and freed herself from the older, sitting on the couch in the living room with Yeji following her from behind.

"Awwww, come on. It was kinda funny though."

Ryujin didn't even budged from her seat and gave Yeji the silent treatment she deserved. Yeji plopped herself next to Ryujin and pulled her in a warm hug. She spoke softly to the sulking girl.

"I'm sorry I made you cry. I didn't knew you would take it seriously. Please don't sulk on me, hmm? Its not cute to hide those iconic whisker dimples that brightened up my day now."

She caressed her teary cheeks, wiping off the stains from her pretty face. Ryujin snaked her arms swiftly around Yeji's waist with a small smile on her face.

"Promise me you won't do that ever again, Yeddeong. You don't know how much it panicked me to death."

"Did the bright sun just invade our moment or did you just smiled at me?"

"Hmmphh! Yeji!" Ryujin let go of Yeji and threw a pillow at her face which made the latter burst into another trail of laughter that Ryujin secretly loved and wished to listen to everyday.

"Okayyyyy I'll stop now. I'll make it up to you. I'd do anything you'd want me to and I'll gladly do it with you."

"Serious? This ain't one of your games, right? Because if it is, I'll break your fingers. I swear."

Yeji shook her head and held out a pinky to her which Ryujin gladly accepted. She then entwined their fingers together smoothly. "I'm not goofing around now, tell me what do you want to do today?"

Ryujin narrowed her eyes a bit to see if she really meant her words or not and after some moments to get herself convinced, she said "Can we go on a movie date?"

"Sure but only if you're the one who's paying." Disapproved of the respond she received, Ryujin twisted the older's wrist in a playful grim manner that made Yeji yelped in pain. "S-stop! I was just kidding. I'll pay! I'll pay!"

She let go of her grip and crossed her arms over her chest, completely back to being moody while staring into nothing. Yeji jokingly grimaced at Ryujin before stealing a kiss on her cheek.

"Stay. I'll be back in a minute."

The silver haired girl then disappeared into her room to change into a more comfortable casual clothes leaving a certain bad mood girl melting over the bold gesture and now Ryujin can't stop herself from smiling and blushing hard.

"Damn it, Yeji. What have you done to me?"