18

"In the name of God just die already. Why are you so hard to banish?"

"Wish all you want but we will go through this until I said so. I'm not gonna let you off the hook so easy."

The air in the living room grew thicker as the two sat in silence with a miff look on both of their faces. Nothing disgruntles them more than the feeling of losing. Ryujin kept on trying to regain her composure on the couch meanwhile Yeji remain still in her spot with her tongue stuck out a bit.

"Don't you dare, Hwang."

"Oh yeah? Watch me do the nae nae, Shin."

Jumping out of her seat with her eyes fixed on the big screen and fingers smashing the controller, Yeji made a fatality move and put an end to her rival's life and did the nae nae dance in victory.

"Who's the best? I am. Who's the noob? You are. Now watch me whip, now watch me nae nae. Now watch me whip whip, watch me nae nae. Oh yeah!"

She ruffled the loser's hair further dishevelling it causing the latter to sneer at her. "I'm never playing as Steve Fox again whenever we're playing Tekken. In fact, I don't think I want to play anymore if all I ever did was losing for God knows how many times."

Upon noticing the air of melancholy that surrounded the younger, Yeji wrapped an arm around her shoulder with a teasing smirk on her face. "Is the great Shin Ryujin sulking now for not winning any matches over my Hwoarang?"

"Awh hell nah! I'm gonna beat your bloody Hwoarang up with my Steve's super mega punch combos but I'll save that for the next time. For now, I wanna go to bed. It's running late already."

After turning of the PlayStation console, she scurried to take her leave but stopped instantaneously when the older suddenly blocked her from doing so. "Where do you think you're going?" She shot her a questioning glance and said, "Home?"

Yeji shook her head lightly and rest both her hands on her sweetheart's shoulder, pushing her to walk backwards and grabbed her hand leisurely after, leading themselves upstairs. "You are already at home, honey."

As much as she was smitten with this side of her girlfriend, Ryujin was utterly confused with her multiple personalities. Earlier she was this mad woman who's constantly nagging at her for this and that. Next, she was this fun loving woman who teases a lot and acted goofy around her. Now, she's becoming this sexy daring woman who's leading them to her bedroom.

"I'm gonna go for a shower. You can join me if you want."

Too surprised to hear her sudden invitation, Ryujin wondered what was going on in Yeji's mind that caused her sudden change of behaviour but there's only one way to find out and Ryujin had never felt this excited to know why.