36

"Ryujin, I don't want to say 'until death do us apart' because that's cliché. If I had a thousand lifetime I'd want them to be spent well with you. Isn't it- wait what was that Yeji? So corny. Try again."

"I, Hwang Yeji, promise to be your lover, companion and friend. To have and hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sick- Arghhh! Why am I talking in marriage vow now? Stupid brain."

"Ehem! Ryujin, baby, I love you, respect you, support you and above else make sure I'm not yelling at you because I'm hungry. Eh? What the hell? Oh fuck it brain I give up."

Frustration drove her on as she walked as fast as she could, not giving a damn if the other pedestrians look at her weird for talking to herself let alone thinking she's a mad woman. Her mind was only occupied with the thought of marriage for it is something not to be endured but to be savoured. Yeji couldn't wait any longer to unite their hearts beating as one, each that would sacrifice for the other's happiness and wellbeing through marriage. To her marriage is something so beautiful in a natural world where there would be an opening rose always with radiant red petals left to unfurl to a warm sun. Its a blessing they will give one another as an eternal bond of soulmates.

Soon reaching her destination Yeji walked into the bridal studio where she immediately caught a glimpse of her girly brother, Hwang Hyunjin, who's busy looking through a wedding concept catalogue casually smiling to himself from time to time while eating a bowl of chocolate dipped strawberries.

"Oi dickhead! What are your single ass smiling at?" The handsome young man startled like a lost deer in the woods, almost toppling backwards when he tossed the catalogue carelessly to the side. His shoulders hunched together like he was trying to dissappear inside himself and brushed off the imaginary dirt on his floral button up shirt, letting his face fall with gravity again as he spoke, "None of your business, spoiled brat." The left side of her faint red lip tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk on her face which didn't go unnoticed by her sheepish brother.

"Spill the tea sis, who's your unfortunate crush?"

"W-what crush? I don't have a crush on anyone. Girl, you're being delulu."

"Liars go to hell, Hyunjin. Come on, tell me. I wanna know who this person is because you know.. for science to see if this person you're crushing on is worth it or nah."

Hyunjin sighed in defeat jutting his bottom lip out, redirecting the air flow to his comma hair. For that brief moment his chestnut strand of hair fanned upwards before resetting over his forehead. Yeji tugged on his sleeves with a pout, begging him to spill his guts and as much as he hates it when his younger sister being like this he can't help but to oblige. He composed himself into a much comfortable position on the sofa before turning to face his sister with sparkling eyes.

"The tea is I have a huge massive crush on this girl but.." He paused, hesitating to carry on the conversation any further. He fiddled with his own fingers as he felt downhearted all of a sudden. Yeah, he liked the girl and really wanted to let her know about his feelings for her but with his personality being like this? Hyunjin can't help but to feel insecure and timid because he knew he will get rejected and so he decided to change the topic. "You know what? Forget about it. Anyway, why are you here? Did Mommy and Daddy asked you to pay me a visit?"

Upon noticing the sudden change of topic, Yeji knew something is bothering the young man in front of her because he would always opened up to her about anything and everything. After all, she was his only friend and sibling and as much as she wanted to make him talk like she used to, she knew better to let it slide and chose to respect his privacy.

"Nope. I'm here because I need to browse for the perfect wedding dress."

"Ooh fancy! For whom?"

"Me! Hyunjin, I'm getting married to the love of my life. Can you believe it, bitch? Because I can't."

His guffaws echoed in the large studio causing others to search for the source. Hyunjin was laughing hysterically with tears running down his face. One, because he was genuinely happy for Yeji. Two, because he found her reaction funny as fuck because he couldn't believe it either. "Is she still the same as she was seven years ago?" he said in between his laughters that made his sister smile proudly. "Oh she still is the same as she was seven years ago only now she has become an annoying ass sometimes but who am I to file a complaint about it? She's my annoying ass and I'm proud."

"I'm exuberantly happy for you, kiddo but why are you here alone? Where's RyuRyu?" he asked as he picked up a few concept catalogues for his sister to see. Yeji scratched her nape, not knowing what to say. She should've told Ryujin earlier and asked her to come along but her dumbass from an hour ago thought it was best to surprise her lover.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes backwards and said, "Classic Yeji. Always wanting to surprise someone but then she's the one who's surprised. Call her or text her I don't care but be sure to tell her I said 'hi' and asked her to drop by." Yeji saluted at him like an obedient soldier. "Sir, yes, sir!"

"Ewww! You guys are so wild for each other

"Ewww! You guys are so wild for each other." Yeji snapped her head backwards to see a retching Hyunjin who acted all disgusted over their flirting. "Shut up lonely mortal! You're just a jealous jellyfish."

She snarled at him with a visible tint of pink shades on her cheeks, a little embarrassed for being caught saying sweet nothings to each other like that over text by her brother. And knowing Hyunjin, he ain't gonna let her live in peace anymore and Yeji had no other choice but to bear with his upcoming teasings.