17

It has been a week since the argument and she did everything she could to avoid her. She ignored her texts, calls and any attempts to reach out to her. Although she did felt bad for doing her dirty but she was very assured that its the best way to help her clear her mind and ease out her anger that were still raging for her vain girlfriend.

Yeji shuffled through the aisles of the supermarket aimlessly looking for whatever that caught her attention as she carelessly shop until a familiar figure stopped her from picking up a box of her favorite cereal. There, stood the one and only person she wished to evade for the time being, looking through the same aisle. Slowly, Yeji backed away and swiftly made a turn in hope that she wouldn't get caught in her little escape.

"Yeddeong? Is that you?"

With a long decisive steps she strode faster leaving the chaser behind whilst murmuring few words to soothe her nerves. To her consternation, all of the counters are in full house what's more she's now stucked in her spot when someone got in line behind her.

"Can you please stop running away from me?"

The sadness in the younger's soft spoken tone did not go unnoticed by her but being the infuriated queen she is she chose to ignore whatever her sorry girlfriend has to say.

"How long will I have to go through this ignoring phase of yours?"

"Why won't you answer any of my calls or texts? I'm worried sick about you."

"Hmm can you at least look at me eventhough you don't want to talk to me?"

She breathe out a long sigh before turning around to shot her determined girlfriend an expressionless look. As soon as she spun herself, an overjoyed Ryujin greeted her with a smiley face.

"I'm looking at you now."

"I know, baby. I'm not blind. Just blindly in love with you."

Yeji groaned in vexation as she turned on her, can't believe Ryujin just flirted shamelessly despite knowing she was still angry. She moved forward to the counter to pay for her goods with her flirty lover tailing her close. "Can you not? I'm not in the mood to entertain your silliness."

"Why not? You're my only sweetheart."

"And you're my only pain in the ass."

The cashier flashed the both of them a friendly smile as he found the couple interesting. "You guys are cute together. Don't vexed on your anger too long for her, miss." Ryujin thanked the boy for taking her side and nudged Yeji lightly with a proud look. "Whatever. Make it quick. I can't stand this nuisance beside me for long."

Once she was done with her payment, Yeji left abruptly with grocery bags in both hands. She began to jog along the pavement when a faint shout of a familiar sweet voice called out for her. "Hey! Wait up! Wait for me!" Pushing past through the pedestrians heedlessly, Yeji kept on running until she grew tired and decided to let the persistent girl catch up with her. Ryujin steadied her breath for some time with Yeji standing still next to her with a bored look on her pretty face.

"Can I take you home? I drove earlier to the supermarket so you don't have to walk yourself home if you're coming with me."

"No, thanks. I'm alright by myself."

"Are you sure? Your palms are turning red from carrying your heavy bags. Come on, let me take you home. Okay?"

"Fine. But this doesn't mean that I forgave you."

Ryujin grinned with her whisker dimples as she lead the annoyed girl to her car that was parked not far from where they are. Yeji placed their groceries in the car boot whilst Ryujin start up the engine. She sat on the shotgun seat in silence and settled her gaze on the window appreciating the cityscapes, not wanting to have a conversation with the younger. The short drive were filled with peace and quiet ambience as the both of them chose not to break the silence between them and soon reached their destination together. Home.

"Thank you for the ride."

"Anything for you, wifey."

"You could just say 'you're welcome' but really, you can't let the opportunity pass now don't you?"

She shrugged her shoulder in a playful manner and helped the cat eyed girl with her groceries, casually stored them in place around the kitchen. Yeji was perplexed by the former sudden laid back act towards her and to think that she set everything in the right places impressed her a little. "You don't have to do it. I can manage by myself."

"Its the least I can do to help ease your burden. Is there anything else that I can do?"

"Who are you?! What have you done to my narcissistic Ryujin?! Begone demon before I crucify you!"

"What's with that finger cross now? You look dumb."

Yeji walked up to the baffled girl and cupped her face, inspecting every divine feature she has that made the latter freaked out.

"Baby? What are you doing?"

"Shush! I saw something."

"W-what is it?"

"I see..." Ryujin stood still not averting her gaze from the older who's bringing her face closer to hers. She was too lost in her cat like eyes until her forehead was flicked hard causing her to whimper in pain. "...A self obsessed person."

"Goddammit! It hurts!"

"Its what you deserved."

"Meanie."

"Jerk."

Yeji flicked her forehead once again before running away to save herself from her frisky foe, laughing mockingly as they spent their evening annoying and bantering each other.