19

"Ahh ahh yes! Yes! Right there! D-don't stop!"

"Do you want me to go harder?"

"Uhh umphhh yes please... ooohh.. "

When she tried to pinpoint the exact feeling of it. It’s like a sense of urgency, but knowing they have all the time in the world. Its hands and mouths and bodies with no real destination or motive.

It wasn’t rushed, but she was excited to rush into it. They were covered in sweats, but it never even crossed their minds. There was no selfconsciousness… just pure, in the moment of ecstasy.

People always describe it as a hunger, and she thinks that’s fairly apt. There’s this swirling, fluttering emptiness that sits right below her rib cage that feels insatiable. And that’s how it starts.

She was always so enthralled by her lack of technique. Nothing felt forced or rehearsed. Anything that happened in the moment was part of the moment. She was never awkward, never nervous, never unsure. She was just there. With her. For as long as they saw fit.

Yeji threw her head back in pleasure as Ryujin's magical hands did a great job in pleasuring her. Hands roaming around her hair, grabbing and massaging it until she's done. Now, its time to rinse her girlfriend's hair clean. "Damn you're so gentle my head feels lighter now." She dried off her hair before wrapping it in a clean towel. "I'm gonna go for a real quick shower now."

The older just hummed as a response before leaving her alone to do her business. Yeji made her way to the closet to pick off something for them to match and smiled once she settled her gaze unto a pair of two identical checkered pyjama only difference was one in blue and the other in pink. She purposely wore the blue so the other wouldn't have the chance to make her options besides she thought it would be cute for her to be in pink. Not long after, Ryujin came out of the shower in a bathrobe and wear the clothes given to her without any complaints.

"Awww look at you! You look so soft it makes me wanna squish your chubby cheeks." said the cat eyed girl whilst squishing her cheeks making the victimised person to speak in gibberish. "Canouyu zeshoextop." Yeji giggled at her ridiculous gibberish though she understood what she was trying to say but she won't let her live in peace and so she decided to test her a little by squishing the younger's cheeks firmer with her palms and attacked her with kisses all over her face until she felt contented.

"Why are you so provocative?" Ryujin pulled the foxy girl closer to her by the waist and rove her hands to her slinky pants that fitted tightly to the lines of her ass. Yeji move her rude hands in a slow pace from the former's face down to her chest, tugging at the hem of her collar seductively without breaking eye contact. "Does this sexually excites you?" She then trailed her hands slowly through the former's clothed cleavage and tweaked her fingers on her tied pants. "Or does this excites you more?"

Her heart beats faster and faster as Yeji's pretty face came up to her own. She wasn't expecting for her to take a venturesome approach like this and Ryujin knew if she chose to engross herself with her tempt, her mind would never operate in a proper way. At their lips touched, she felt the surging tide of euphoria.

Yeji kissed her softly at first and then with a swift series of intensity that made the younger cling to her as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world before falling in bed with Yeji on top. Her dominant mouth was parting her shaky lips, sending wild convulsion to her nerves. She touched her hot sugary lips, salaciously staring down into her soul with a smug face.

And again, as before, Yeji yanked the submissive bottom by her collar in a sitting position that forced her to straddle her hips that swerved rhythmically backwards and forwards in a sensual manner as she strip herself naked. Ryujin tried to move but it felt like her body were tied down by invisible threads. She felt herself growing horny at the sight of her delicate breasts that perfectly fit in her hands.

Turning the tables on her lewd girlfriend, Ryujin nibble on her breasts, sucking and licking alternately that sent the latter feeling of giddiness suspension like the one she have in dreams where she can fly high up in the sky. She grabbed at her desperately, arms around her head, Ryujin sank to her chest and lied on top of her fumbling with her own clothing.

With her skillfull tongue, she kissed between her legs, poking in a pulsating rhythm. Yeji's legs twined about her head and shoulders in anguish. The low sound expressing sexual pleasure had become strident when Yeji couldn't control her moans anymore as she began to buck her hips and came all over Ryujin's face which the younger gladly licked all of her sweet juices clean. She caressed her girlfriend's scruffy face that was smeared with her cum lovingly and said, "Oh, baby it's not over yet."

She positioned her on the rumbled sheets of the bed and showered her with French kisses as their tongue fight for dominance. She slipped two fingers inside her, feeling how wet she was for her all these time with a thumb rubbing on Ryujin's clit that made her whimpered in sexual enjoyment. Yeji suddenly removed her fingers as if she'd thought better of the whole thing.

"Why did you stop, babe?"

"Beg for me, darling."

"Please, baby, just fuck me hard."

"No. Try harder."

"Please fuck me until I am sore for weeks and cum all over the place."

"I can't hear you, Ryuddaeng. What did you said?"

"I SAID PLEASE FUCK ME UNTIL I AM SORE FOR WEEKS AND CUM ALL OVER THE PLACE. FUCK ME HARD UNTIL I CAN SEE THE LIGHTS OF THE SEVENTH HEAVEN."

Yeji pumped three fingers in her violently not giving a damn with her cries of pain and pleasure as she took her virginity away. With one final thrust, she made her squirted her juice in a fast stream all over the place. She snuggled Ryujin close to her as they speak in sotto voice to each other.

"Did we just own each other's virginity?"

"Haha yeah we did, baby girl."

"I know this is random but thank you for making me a better person, Yeji. Since meeting you, I feel more centered, more at peace. Not only do I have something to work for, but someone to share life with."

"I'm so happy to wake up to your beautiful face, your sweet voice and tender touch. Thank you for being there for me, every day and in every way. I love you so much, Ryujin. I really do."

She gave a gleeful chuckle whilst stroking the older's face with gentle pressure thinking how could she be so lucky to have Yeji in her life as her significant other.

"I love you more, Yeji. And I will continue to fall in love with you every day over and over again until the day I die."

"Cheesy dumbass."

"Your one and only cheesy dumbass."