12

Her drowsiness was long gone after the little moment she had earlier with her ex girlfriend. Honestly, she never thought the long forgotten spark between them would come to live again after years of break up and when she came to think of it, none of them really bid their goodbyes to each other or declared their relationship ended. It was left hanging without proper farewells. With Ryujin, Yeji wished she can tell her how much she loved her. Not the infatuation kind of love. She meant actual love.

The kind of love she have for Ryujin where even just seeing the girl brightens up her day. The kind of love where she finds Ryujin to be so perfect despite her flaws. The kind of love where seeing Ryujin crying and sad makes her sad too. The kind of love where she just wants to be with her through all the hardships life has thrown at them together.

Yeji stared into the void with a drink in hand until a notification popped on her phone screen. A radiant smile escaped her lips once she read the message and immediately smashed her keypad for a reply.

 A radiant smile escaped her lips once she read the message and immediately smashed her keypad for a reply

For once, Yeji hesitated to open the door for Ryujin but opened it anyway because she didn't have the heart to leave the latter cold alone outside for long

For once, Yeji hesitated to open the door for Ryujin but opened it anyway because she didn't have the heart to leave the latter cold alone outside for long. As soon as the door swung open, she was tackled into a hug. Like a déjà vu, Yeji felt nostalgic of her instantaneous gesture.

"I can't sleep, Yeji. I miss you."

Heart throbbing with a strong pulsating rhythm and the culminating tension that urged her to spill her feelings Yeji walked away from Ryujin, mentally cussing on herself for being nervous whenever Ryujin's being her confident gay self.

"That's bad news but I can so goodnight."

Ryujin followed Yeji to her room whilst calling for the girl repeatedly and stopped once the older suddenly spinned on her with their faces inches apart. She can't help but to study her catlike features that never failed to make her heart pounded fast.

Yeji walked past Ryujin to her closet grabbing a pair of pyjama before running to the bathroom to change leaving Ryujin who strayed her gaze at every corner of the room that reminisced her memories of their salad days together when she used to dropped by at Yeji's and lied in bed all day whilst dreaming of having a future together. Everything was still so minimalistic and a little bit messy especially on her study near the window making Ryujin mumbled to herself in awe, "Still the same messy artistic girl I knew."

"You know what? I'm not surprised to see that you're talking to yourself now considering how self obsessed are you."

She snapped out of her own world and smirked at the sight of Yeji in a maroon silky button up pyjama with her hair tied up in a messy bun which was a little too hot for her heart to handle.

"Well what's not to love about me anyway? I'm cute, I have a perfectly sculptured face, I'm financially stable, I'm charming, all in all I'm perfect so-"

"So shut the hell up because I'm tired and I wanted to sleep."

"Can I sleep with you?"

"You want what now?!"

"You. I want to sleep with you and cuddle you close."

Ryujin lunged forward causing Yeji to fall on her back on the bed with Ryujin on top of her whose eyes are as solemn as her look. She rolled to the left side of the bed laughing obnoxiously when she saw the panic in the Yeji's eyes. Ryujin scooted closer to her side, shamelessly spooning the latter with her sneaky hands snuggling into the back of her neck, she caught a whiff of her lemon mint scent of her hair whilst indistinctly muttering sweet nothings.

"After all these years I can't stop thinking of you, Yeji. You're always on my mind. Eventhough you left me I still longed for you. No matter how much you hurted me before, my heart beats for you still. Your love is better than any wine and I'm drunk with it. No words can describe how much I loved you."

Stirring up in emotions over the heartwarming confession, Yeji turned sideways to face Ryujin with a dumbstruck expression.

"Its okay if you no longer feel the same way as I do, Yeji. I figured its best to let you know about how I truly felt."

"I have been in love with you since seven years ago. I still love you and even more so now. You have become a part of me that I will always cherish, Ryujin. I love you with all my heart, forever and always. You have brought me so much happiness though I admit that I do wanna strangle you sometimes for being so awfully irritating. I want you and no one else because you mean the world to me. It breaks my heart to see you cry your eyes out especially when I'm the reason why."

The cat eyed girl hauled the gloomy one in a sitting position and towered over to dry her tears with a sweet assuring smile on her face. "Don't cry no more, you're less enchanting without your whisker dimples that I adored most."

Ryujin flunked herself in bed again with a pillow covering her face as she felt embarrassed upon hearing the older's attempt to flirt.

Yeji giggled before perching herself on top of Ryujin, effortlessly withdrawing the pillow from her and tossed it carelessly to the side. Without any fuss she drowned themselves into a passionate kiss that turned steamy within seconds when Ryujin held her closer with hands trailing down to the her buns, grabbing it sensually.

"Let's make us work again."

"And last forevermore."