37

He didn't listen to the little voice of repulsion in his head. He didn't know what or why does it make any sense for him to feel this way about it. But most importantly, he didn't enjoy watching every single bit of what's happening right before his eyes at this exact moment. Maybe, just maybe that these feelings are there for a reason for Hyunjin.

The sight of the two lovebirds stealing shy kisses while muttering love language to each other with Ryujin sitting on Yeji's lap comfortably sores his eyes badly.

"Earth to lovers! Can we get down to business? And by business I mean REAL business where we talk about your wedding dresses and preparations."

Ryujin's face flushes red as she turned sideways to have a good look on the irritated boy. The corner of her lips tugged upwards a bit, smirking mischievously but before she could retaliate him, Yeji pulled her in for another chaste kiss.

"For fucks sake respect the singles in this room! You guys are disgusting."

"And you're a jealous jellyfish, my bro."

"Fine. Suck each other's tongue as if this studio is empty. Its fine. Completely fine. I'd do this shit myself."

Hyunjin funnel all the strength left in him to his feet and walk away from the lovey dovey couple with his mouth babbling cuss words and hands flailing around as he searched for the perfect attire for the two. If he continued to be there a little bit longer, he might actually puke over how cringey they are for his poor single soul to third wheel. Picking up a few dress from his divine collection, Hyunjin threw them directly at their direction.

"Get dress or get out."

Ryujin freed herself from Yeji's embrace and walked past Hyunjin, purposely flicking him hard on his forehead before disappearing into the dressing room.

"Ryujin you little shit! You're lucky my sister loves you. Or else I would have a bitch fit right then and there."

"Its what you deserve jellyfish. I'm glad she flicked you hard. So what's for me? Where's my dress?"

Yeji coldly stare at her brother who's staring back at her in the same attitude. It was more like a form of communication than it was more like a priceless contest between them. However, her cold stare is enough to set the boy edging out of her way. Hyunjin break the eye contact and ushered Yeji to the other side of the room where suit and tie finery are displayed.

"I think you'll look good in women suit. Imagine it sis, you in a suit waiting at the altar for that shithead and she's walking to you gracefully in a silky white dress. Oh what a dream!"

"I didn't know you're such a hopeless romantic jellyfish but okay you got a point. I like it."

"I know right? I'm the best Hwang anyways."

Yeji suddenly burst into a loud harsh cackle of laughter and falling to the ground. She's in a state of waggish where she could not stop herself from rolling on the floor. Hyunjin knew damn well that she mocked him about him saying he's the best Hwang in the family and yet he's joining her in hysterics.

"I'm gonna head out now I have more important things to do than to entertain your stupid ass, Yeji. Pick whatever you like, its on me."

"Did I heard it right? Tell me, Hyunjin. Am I hallucinating?"

"Own it bitch before I change my mind and made you pay double from its original price."

Hyunjin left Yeji alone with one of his employee to assist her for whatever helps she needs. He walked out of his bridal studio, leaning on the side wall for some fresh air. The news he received about his own sister getting married soon to the love of her life, Ryujin, is still a lot for him to process. He can't believe they were still in love after all these time.

"You guys are really meant for each other."

He continued to watch the locals straying here and there walking past each other to their respective destinations. His unwavering gaze soon travel up to a certain brunette woman whom he worshipped most. Hyunjin thought she was beautiful and came to think of it the word beautiful is an understatement to describe his ultimate crush. To him she isn't beautiful in a classical way where green eyes are piercing through one's soul, where curls are flowing elegantly as it meets the wind breeze, where ivory skin is to die for.

To him she had a kind of underrated beauty perhaps it was because she's unaware of her own prettiness. Whenever she smiled and laughed from across the street, Hyunjin can't help but to smile and chuckle along too even if its from afar. To be in her company is to be warmed in summer rays regardless of the season but Hyunjin knew he would never stand a chance with the brunette woman.

Gliding like a supermodel on a runway, Hyunjin walked into his studio once again and be greeted with the sight of the couple flexing their outfits in front of the mirror. He smiled a little like the smile of a child who's determined not to sob.

"Dude, you totally need to check on your face! You look so fucking ridiculous, Jin."

"Shut up, RyuRyu! The both of you look great in my finest creations. Oh my God. I need to take a picture of this iconic moment. Say 'cheeeeese'!"

"Hwangs for life!"

a/n ; sad to announce that this will come to an end soon but worried not im currently working on my itzy psycho thriller, feel free to check it out if you're interested :)