7. Shocks

Can

One word, boyfriend. Just one word that made me nauseous.

I've got to get back on my feet. I'm not here for speed dating. I'm here for a new professional project. I'm so impressed with Demet that I forget what really matters. I've fantasized about this girl for months, not to say years but now, she is my partner. I must not forget it and stay focused. I know that the possibility of a relationship with your co-worker is never a good idea. Don't ever mix private and business matters together.

If I had forgotten about it, excited by our meeting, Anil's few words brought me back to reality in a second. Let's settle then for a beautiful friendship and a great collaboration. I know we'll get along fine.

So,I decided to move on.  I've dated Deniz again. She's a lovely girl.She is a lawyer in an international import/export company, that's where she met Nazlı.

We saw each other altogether three times. A drink first, then a movie and restaurant and finally, we went out for a picnic yesterday. I walked her home and one thing leading to another, my last drink turned into making out on the couch followed by a steamy night in her bed. I think I really do like her.

But the schedule for the next two days won't allow me much free time. I've made it clear to her. She shouldn't expect to see me often and she's going to have to be patient.

When I open my eyes, I find her staring at me. I can sense that she's really into me. I smile back at her and caress her cheek with affection. She leans towards me and plants a tender kiss on my lips.

"I wish I could wake up like this every day, Can..."

"Indeed,it feels nice ..."

She jumps up off the bed.

"I left a clean towel for you in the bathroom, I'll go prepare breakfast."

"Deniz...I don't have time for that. I'm already late. Thanks for everything.I'll call you later, ok?"

I can see that she is a little disappointed but she quickly comes around and smiles at me. I grab her by the hand and force her to join me back a little longer in bed. I kiss her on the neck and whisper in her ear that I will make it up for her later, making it very clear as I press her body tighter against mine. I am already in the mood ...

I quickly stop by my apartment. If everything is perfectly fitted,there are boxes everywhere that I didn't have time to unpack. Given my schedule for the upcoming days, I'm afraid they are going to lay around for a while.

Today last adjustments with Demet. We have to repeat the meet cute scene,the passionate kiss in the dark ... We've been talking about it a lot for several days, just to dedramatize that kind of embarrassing scenes.

Just before that, I have an appointment for the design/tattoo fine tuning.