17. Sensuality

Can

Already 20 minutes since Demet arrived. I let her settle down in the guest room, she went to change so we could enjoy the pool. With this heat there's not much else to do anyway.

I still don't realize that the next 48 hours are going to be just for us.

Seeing her arrive in her little light dress, her enchanting smile, the way she looks at me and voluntarily takes my outstretched hand...I don't give much away from my resolutions of this morning...I don't want to rush her but will I manage to hold the animal that is hiding deep inside of me? The one that remains hidden, dormant, but which at any moment, because of the sensations it triggers in me, can wake up?

I serve us iced tea when I hear the sound of the window opening behind me. She appears, dressed in her very indented swimming costume and a pareo barely covering her hips and revealing a perfect silhouette. I swallowed, unable to hide my delight.

She smiles at me, a little intimidated as I hand her her drink.

"Thank you."

"Do you want to go for a swim now?"

"it's so hot, I'd love to!"

I don't give her time to add anything. I put down her glass, unlace her sarong which falls to the ground and take her in my arms, tilting her over my shoulder before quickly going down the steps of the pool. She struggles as hard as she can and shouts with all her might to get her free. I throw her back and she sinks under the water as I burst out laughing. She resurfaces almost immediately, both outraged and amused, a defiant look, ready to take revenge...

"Can, you're going to pay for this..."

I burst out laughing, unimpressed by her threats. She sprays me with all her strength and I put myself in an attack position, trying to avoid her splashes as much as possible. Half immersed I am about to pounce on her as she turns around to flee from me, feeling lost.

I dive in and don't take long to grab one of her legs but she breaks free, eventually escaping from me, simply delaying her agony. She resurfaces, breathless but smiling, her provocative gaze prompting me to insist.

I love this game between us, this thin border where we are more than friends but not yet a couple. A simple gesture and everything changes. I don't want to wait, I want her to be all mine, I only want that but I don't want to rush things between us. We've just broken up, each of us on our own side. As far as I'm concerned I'm not worried, I wasn't really in love with Deniz, we'll say I was having a good time but my mind was already occupied by Demet.

As for Demet, I don't know, I think at one point she was really in love with Seckin but their relationship deteriorated even before we started Erkenci Kus...so with the pace of shooting, Seckin's own occupations...and maybe our meeting played a role in all this too....

It's always been as if we were how to say...connected. Sometimes we understand each other with a simple glance, a gesture. Even on the set, everyone noticed it, and it earned us the cheers of Cagri, but also the questioning looks of some members of the crew...

We like to spend almost all our breaks together, the meals and we spend our time talking about trivia, exchanging on the script, proposing last minute changes, improvisations, which until now have always found favor with the team and the public.

Everything flows, glides, serenely.

And then there was last night. It was pretty brutal, Demet wasn't really in his right mind. Since that first real kiss and then the one this morning all I can think about is the softness of his lips, making them mine again, feeling their velvety softness, caressing his tongue and letting the whirlpool take me away.