Kabanata 16

Loud
R-18: Contains slightly explicit scenes

The following days had been thing but bliss.

I was wiping the table inside Colton's hotel room one day when I felt warm arms wrapped around my waist.

"Good morning..." he said in his bedroom voice.

I don't know how he managed to manipulate the room assignments, pero simula no'ng maging kami ay halos sa kuwarto at opisina niya na lang ako natotoka.

He placed a loud smack on my cheeks before taking away the cloth from my hands.

"Hey," saway ko

Pinihit niya ang katawan ko para mapaharap sa kanya. "I told you, you don't have to work when you're with me..."

"But I'm with you almost all the time," I said as a matter of fact.

Lumukot ang mukha niya. "I just..." He sighed. "Ayaw ko lang nang napapagod ka," he said before he gently caressed my arm.

I held his hand. "Hindi naman nakapapagod ang trabaho ko. At isa pa, sanay na 'ko." I gave him an assuring smile.

"Hmm...okay but how about you come with me later after work?" he said with a smirk.

I paused to think. "Hindi kami magdu-duty sa clubhouse mamaya kasi may pictorial daw kami as the new face of The Lodge."

Nawala ang ngisi niya.

He brought his hands down. "With Kier?"

"Well, yes..."

I quickly tried to think of something to add, remembering that he gets jealous of Kier, and according to Rafa's description of that word, it's not very pleasant.

"But atleast, I can finish off early since mga three hours lang daw 'yon. So yes, I can come with you and we can have more time to spend with each other," I positively said.

Not very much convinced, he turned his back on me.

"It's...not just that which bothers me..." he quietly said and sat on the bed.

Lumapit ako sa kanya. "Huh? Then what else?" I curiously asked.

He eyed me looking so problematic.

"Nayeli, you're going to attract so many attention with that pictorial," he said and caressed my face tenderly. "And I hate the idea of other people gawking at you."

Ibinaba niya ang kamay niya.

Hindi ko maunawaan kung ano'ng kaso roon. Palagi niyang iniisip na magugustuhan ako ng iba gayong hindi naman. Oo nga't maraming makakakita sa 'kin doon ngunit hindi naman ibig sabihin ay matitipuhan nila 'ko.

I sighed. "You're all I see though," I simply said.

His gaze went back to me with parted lips.

"You sure say the perfect words to sway me," he said, shaking his head.

Sa huli ay hindi na rin napigilang kumurba ng labi niya.

The pictorial ran smoothly. I couldn't help but enjoy looking at the pictures they took. I seemed so confident. Wow. I love what I'm doing. I love this.

The director suggested another projection and asked us if we're still up for some. I excitedly obliged.

After a few more shots, I felt some strands of my hair going down on my face. Humina na siguro ang kapit ng hair spray.