008 bias

Jin's text had said that they were done with recording and were heading out to get some food if we wanted to join them. When Jungkook read out the message in the living room to Taehyung and I, he had looked to me for confirmation. I nodded my head quickly and enthusiastically. This caused a chuckle to escape his lips and he stood up to walk towards the door. Taehyung and I looked at each other, confused, only for the realisation to hit us as both our eyes widened and we hurried out the door after him. 

In the car, Jungkook received another text from Jin telling him the name of the restaurant they were at. As he reached for his phone, I put my hand out in front of his and grabbed his phone before he could. He sighed before smiling and laughing, focusing back on the road as I read out the text. Jungkook nodded, a huge grin plastered across his face after hearing the name of the restaurant we were headed to. Taehyung let out a loud "YES" as he fisted the air in victory.

"Is this place really that good?" I ask, curious.

"It's only the best Italian restaurant in South Korea," Taehyung educates.

"Okay you have my attention bangtan, how close are we?" I say, crossing my arms over my chest inquisitively.

"Why? You in a hurry?" Jungkook asks teasingly. 

"No Kook, I'm hungry. I slept through both the meals provided on the plane," I say, annoyed at myself for sleeping for so long.

"Well fear no more, we're here," Taehyung puts a sympathetic hand on my shoulder, turning my attention to the building outside my window. It looks really up-market, there's no way I can afford to eat here. "Um, on second thoughts, I'm not that hungry," I say, swallowing the nervous lump in my throat.

"Relax Haru, Jimin hyung is paying for being late to practice this morning," Jungkook says, opening his car door. He smiles at me reassuringly before jumping out of the car and coming round to open my door.

"Wow, such a gentleman." I give him a pat on the head that could be taking as patronising if I wasn't just messing with him. He laughed at me before pinching my cheeks and whispering, "I'm still older than you."

I shook my head and smirked, walking over to Taehyung before wrapping my arm around his. "Come on Taehyung oppa, I'm hungry."

He smiled at me before eagerly following me, our arms still entwined, into the restaurant. We joined the others in the almost completely empty restaurant . I sat next to Taehyung, who sat beside Yoongi, on one end of the table. Jungkook took the last empty seat opposite me. Namjoon handed me his menu and shared menus with Jungkook who he was sat next to. I smiled at him and thanked him. 

A few minutes later, the waiter came over to take our orders. I, among with four of the band members, ordered spaghetti carbonara. When the waiter left after bringing our drinks to the table, all attention turned to me.