011 theorising

Haru's POV

I woke up to being shook by a pair of strong arms. Failing to open my eyes, I began wailing my arms around in attempt to rid of the annoying presence. When I heard the chuckle coming from the body shaking me, I instantly recognised it. 

"Jungkook, go away," my hands found his shoulders and I attempted to push him away. His strength overpowered mine though and he crashed his body down onto me. I shot my eyes open, earning a soft laugh from him.

"Get off me muscle pig!"

"Hmmmm... no."

I tried out some martial arts type shit on him and surprised when I succeeded, wrapping my leg around his and rotating our positions so he was pinned down on the bed. I smirked teasingly before jumping off the bed and running into the living room where the other members were. I knew I'd find protection from the muscle pig in here.

"Yoongi! Help!" I screamed, running into the room and diving onto the floor by where was sat against the couch. His orbs widened instantly upon seeing me grab his legs and bury my head in his knees. When Jungkook appeared at the door, skidding slightly on the wooden flooring as he used the door frame to slow down his pace, the 6 men who were convened in front of the TV all sighed, as if this was a daily occurrence in the dorm. Taehyung laughed.

"Finally awake are you?" Namjoon turned to Jungkook before shifting his focus to look at me, crossing his arms, seeming slightly annoyed.

"Joon leave her alone, she didn't sleep well last night," Yoongi places a protective arm around my shoulders. I rest my head on his shoulder, smiling up at him, feeling like he's my older brother. The others shot a confused look our way, except Jungkook and Taehyung. Why wasn't Taehyung confused?

"Ohhh, I think I get it," Jimin began, earning everyone else in the room's attention. "Haru had sex with Yoongi last night and went to her bestie Jungkook after to spill the beans about it while Yoongi told Taehyung. And then Haru ended up falling asleep in Jungkook's bed."

The four people mentioned in Jimin's theory all widened their eyes simultaneously, glancing at each other before regaining their composure. 

"That's fucked up, Chim," Yoongi shot daggers at Jimin. Jimin sneered in response.

"Anyway, we need to go to the building," Jin said, dragging Jimin away from a furious Yoongi, who was enclosing on him.

"I'll see you guys later then?" I said, my words coming out as more of a question as Jin turned to me, shaking his head. I tilted my head my head in confusion as his lips parted for him to speak.

"Your father needs to see you. He has asked that we escort you to the building so you don't get lost."

I scoffed. "I won't get lost. I'm 21 not 10." The seven heads in front of me turned to look at me, each raising their eyebrows in protest. I furrowed my eyebrows, mouthing a 'what?' at all of them as I turned away and walked towards my apartment through the open door of their dorm that Jin was holding.