009 all the juice

Jimin and Taehyung left my apartment at almost midnight last night. I told them to go and get some sleep as they were falling asleep in each other's arms the couch. I had suppressed my tiredness so much last night that I pushed my body past the point of being tired and Jungkook and I continued to unpack until 2am. I only realised how late it was once we had finished and I went to the bathroom quickly, leaving Jungkook on the couch. When I came back into the living room he was passed out. I smiled, knowing I didn't have it in me to wake him up and tell him to leave. I covered him gently with my favourite blanket I brought with me to remind me of home. My mum had bought it for me for Christmas one year whilst I was still at school. I took it with me on every school field trip we went on. I pushed a strand of his hair back, softly enough that he didn't stir and left the living room for my bedroom. I could've told him to go and sleep in the guest room but I couldn't bare the thought of disturbing him from his sleep. 

I slipped into my pyjamas and swiftly got into bed. I didn't feel tired so I scrolled through twitter until a message from Zoe appeared on my phone.

Zoo zoo zoe

How was your first day as a Korea-boo?

Starry starry night

Idiot, I am Korean

Zoo zoo zoe

Half*

Anyway how was it?

Starry starry night

Actually, really good

Zoo zoo zoe

Don't think I'm letting you get away with just giving me that answer. I need all the juice!

Starry starry night

Fine

He picked me up from the airport

Zoo zoo zoe

Alone?!

Starry starry night

No, Jimin came too

I did sit on the backseat with him though and Jimin drove