027 packing

It's been three months since Zach graced us with his presence and today marks the beginning of the boys' world tour. In the months leading up to now, I have been teaching BTS two times a week when they weren't practicing. Jungkook and I have been on a few more dates here and there but nothing between us was official. He slept over at my apartment last night, in the guest room, and we were now rushing to pack the remainder of our cases.

Up until a week ago, I had feared I was going to be rather bored and lonely on this tour but, my saviour and best friend, Zoe, offered to come and help out as a stylist. My dad agreed, hallelujah!

"Rooie, have you seen my toothpaste?" I heard Jungkook shout from the bathroom.

"Oh, I put it in the cabinet under the sink last night," I reply, rushing over to help him. When I got to the bathroom, he was already holding his toothpaste and smiling at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, growing suspicious of his actions.

"Come here," he held his arms out for me. I hesitantly wandered over to him, looking up at him, befuddled.

He held onto my shoulders and directed our gazes to the mirror above the sink. His bright bunny smile never faltered. "What do you see?" He asked, his eyes trained on me through the mirror.

"Um... a very confused woman and a weird man baby who is definitely up to something," I retort.

He shakes his head, chuckling at my comment. "Wanna know what I see?"

"Go on," I nod.

"I see something that could be, and should be, but isn't," he grins.

"Okay, now I'm confused," I turn my head and look up at his jawline.

He sighs, turning me around to face him. "I wanted to wait until we were in the most romantic city in the world to do this but I can't wait anymore. Haru, it's no secret that I like you. I've liked you since the moment I saw you when we facetimed all those months ago."

"What are you trying to say?" I ask, a smile slowly creeping its way onto my lips.

"Lee Haru," he takes both my hands in his. "Will you-"

"Guys!" Jimin bursts into the apartment.

"Hyung," Jungkook whines, throwing his head back.

"Come on, we need to go," Jimin exclaims, appearing in the doorway of the bathroom. He suddenly realises he has interrupted something and stretches his bottom lip in one corner, looking up at Jungkook apologetically.

Jungkook huffs. "Okay, hyung, we're coming." He lets go of one of my hands and escorts me back to my bedroom. We zip up our suitcases and join the others in the hallway outside our apartments. I quickly lock up my home and give a smile to Namjoon to signal that I'm ready to go. He nods and we all disappear off down the corridor.

Jungkook and I follow at the back of the group. He leans down to lowly speak, "remind me to whoop Jimin's butt when we get to Paris."

I chuckle, "gladly."

Jungkook and I end up getting separated on the plane and I am seated next to Jin.

"How's it going with you and Jungkook-ah?" Jin suddenly asks.

"Oh uh, it's good. I think he was about to ask me to be his girlfriend in my bathroom. Thankfully, Jimin stopped him," I laugh.

"Why 'thankfully'?" Jin questions, his tone laced with concern.

"Because he said he was going to wait until we were in Paris but claimed he couldn't wait any longer," I shrug before continuing. "I think he knows already that my answer would be yes, I'm just glad he gets to keep that romantic element, you know?"

Jin nods, "I agree. A bathroom huh?" He erupts into a squeaky laugh. His laugh spreads like a disease and I find myself howling along with him.

We stay that way for almost a minute before Jin suddenly tensed up and turned serious. "I really hope things between you two work out, for your sake. You've been through a lot when it comes to relationships and you deserve to finally find true love and happiness," he smiled softly.

"Thank you Jin oppa," I leaned into his shoulder and hugged his arm. "To be honest though, I think I've already found it." My gaze fell on Jungkook, who was seated a few rows in front, in the middle of the aisle, arguing with Taehyung over something insignificant.

Jin followed my gaze. "I think he has too."

I couldn't help the huge grin that suddenly adorned my features, let alone the glint in my eyes, when I looked at Jungkook. 

****

okay this one's a little shorter like i promised a couple chapters back hehe

next chapter's the last one :( there is an epilogue planned though yayayay

i added a little bit of angst in this, whether you can even call it angst. thanks chim for bursting in heheheh