024 stop

"STOP!"

[five hours earlier]

Jungkook's POV

I woke up Haru's bedroom. After getting off the plane, we went straight to Haru's mum's house to inform her of what was going on. There, we devised a plan of how to get Haru back. I was shocked to hear that Haru's mum han't received an invite to the wedding, let alone ever heard anything about Zach. The only person who received an invite was Haru's father. Zoe explained the situation, Haru's mum and I burst into tears multiple times and hugged each other close. At first she questioned why I was so upset but I explained how close Haru and I had become, leaving out the part where we slept together, of course.

We ordered pizza as a pick-me-up and then all went to sleep, feeling exhausted from the trauma. I felt guilty for even referring to it as a trauma, knowing the ordeal Haru was going through was far worse. 

I got out of bed and walked over to Haru's bathroom, waking Hoseok up who was asleep in the bath.

"Hey man, time to get up, we've got a long day ahead," I shook his shoulders.

"Too right we have, we're gonna save your girl today!" He jumped out of the bath. I blushed slightly at him calling Haru 'my girl', but shook it off as I chuckled at his enthusiasm. How he can wake up this energised I will never know.

I walked back into the bedroom, seeing that Jimin had already woken up from Hoseok's shouting. "What time is it?" He asked, rubbing his eyes with the knuckles of his index fingers.

"Nine. Get up, the ceremony starts at two, but we need to be there a bit before to plan our entrance."

Jimin nodded, getting out of the other side of the bed from where I slept. I went over to my backpack that was in the corner of the room, taking out clean underwear and a neatly folded dress shirt and trousers, preparing to blend in with the other guests.

I went into Haru's walk-in closet to change as Hoseok changed in the bathroom and Jimin changed in the bedroom. I styled my hair in the mirror in the closet and went out to go downstairs. 

Mrs. Lee was downstairs making breakfast for the ten of us. Jin and Yoongi were helping her.

"Good morning," I said, strolling into the kitchen.

"Good morning," Jin and Yoongi uttered in unison.

"Looking handsome Mr. Jeon," Mrs. Lee said, looking up at me.

"Thank you Mrs. Lee," I blushed. I left them to it and went into the living room. Taehyung, Zoe and Namjoon were sat on one of the sofas and PDnim was sat on the arm chair.