014 gifted

Haru's POV

When we arrived back to the apartment building, I hopped out of the car and walked arm-in-arm with Yoongi to our floor. 

"Shall I carry you up the stairs your majesty?" He offered.

"Thank you kind sir, I'm pretty tired." Yoongi crouched down in front of me, allowing me access to his back. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head in the crook while he secured me with his hands on my thighs. He walked up the steps with surprising ease.

"Am I not heavy?" I asked, my voice muffled by his neck.

"Are you kidding me? You weigh barely anything, you need to eat more."

"I eat a lot I just never gain weight, it's so annoying," I sighed.

"Why do you want to gain weight?"

"I was bullied in school because I was seen as weak for being skinny," I muttered so that only Yoongi could hear. I don't know why but I felt this instant brotherly connection to him and I just feel like I can tell him anything.

"You're not weak, okay? You're perfect just the way you are." Yoongi turned his head to the side to plant a soft kiss on my temple. I smiled and got off his back as we reached the top of the stairs. 

"Thank you."

"It's no bother, you know I'm always here for you. You're part of the family now." I smiled, knowing that's the second time I'd heard that today. Being an only child, I'd always wanted a brother and now I had 7 I could call my own.

We reached my apartment and I hugged Yoongi goodbye and went inside. Totally forgetting that Jungkook was coming over in a minute, I changed into some shorts and a cropped top, throwing an oversized hoodie over my head because it was a bit cold. I slid under the covers on my bed and went to take a nap.

 Jungkook's POV

When we got to the dorm, I ran inside and went to mine and Jimin's room to change. I threw on some black sweatpants and an oversized white shirt, grabbed what I needed and snuck out of the house. Before I could get to the front door, I was stopped by 2 voices in the living room.

"Kookie, where are you going?"Yoongi questioned.

"I'm just going out for a walk. I might go and work on some stuff afterwards so don't wait for me to have dinner, I'll eat while I'm out," I lied, trying my best not to give away where I was actually going.

"Did you want us to come with you?" Taehyung popped his head out from behind Yoongi. 

I simply shook my head and walked out the door.